Great job Falcons Front Office

50 minutes ago, Tandy said:

I've been looking at the running backs in the draft.  There are a few that look really good.   I'm thinking Kylin Hill might be picked up in the 3rd or 4th round - not super speedy, but for those short yardage and goal line situations or for holding on to a lead - and to break down defenses and for receiving (he excels at receiving too) - he might be worth looking at for us.  There are actually several good options in the draft.

Give me Javonte Williams big back 3rd round  with a Chubba Hubbard speed back late 4th- 5th

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fontenot and Smith are great hires. It wouldnt be fair for me to always be negative about our front office and not give them kudos when they did something right. Arthur Smith and Terry Fontenot are so

I like it too bro, but nothing is official so let's try not to jinx this pls.📿🙏

This is a pretty sexy move. I'm all in.  Feels like a true new start for the franchise.

1 minute ago, GATXBOI said:

Give me Javonte Williams big back 3rd round  with a Chubba Hubbard speed back late 4th- 5th

Javonte Williams - destroyed Miami didn't he?    My son is a Hurricanes fan - he'd love that!   Think he'll fall to the 3rd?  

Just now, Tandy said:

Javonte Williams - destroyed Miami didn't he?    My son is a Hurricanes fan - he'd love that!   Think he'll fall to the 3rd?  

Yeah once QBs and WRs run it will be defense... Same as it was when we took Kaleb McGary. There was a run. I think in the 2nd will be a run of edge guys. With our top pick in the 3rd take him. I would even attempt to pair him and Michael Carter back together

1 hour ago, booty-mane said:

I'm excited for change that's coming. I'm hopeful for the results and don't want to get too ahead of myself emotionally. Let's see how things unpack. Just to want to see us get a ring and that too with MR2 and JJ. 

I'm actually kinda tired of the Ryan / Julio stuff. They were good but no Championship. Let's reload and try again.  

2 hours ago, falcndave said:

I'm going to start off where I started off with Dan Quinn...on the fence. I like good 'ole fashioned smash mouth football. That said, we don't have a read option QB on the roster and Derrick Henry will not be smashing down the door at Flowery Branch. 

Don't misread this to say I'm upset. I just see this as a situation that could go either way.

AS was, very marginally, my pick of the many guys I am not thrilled with for one reason or another at HC. I don't pretend to know enough about front office things to offer an opinion on Fontenot.

Just keep absorbing all the great info on these forums. You will be up to speed in a jiffy!! :)

Just because we offered the position doesn't mean they will take it.  Remember , they would have to move their families to a new place like Atlanta.  We also have an owner who thinks he can replicate every super bowl team and quite possibly the biggest brown noser in the nfl in mckay. I wouldn't think this is a desirable place to go unless you want to steal blanks money

Edited by itsryanwonder
13 minutes ago, Dukeduke211 said:

Just keep absorbing all the great info on these forums. You will be up to speed in a jiffy!! :)

I consider myself among the most informed on the HC situation now. The GM is more of an executive position. He can't mess up much on his own. The coach, on the other hand, controls the active roster and dictates scheme and game management. His finger prints will determine the team identity, or lack thereof. 

2 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

Just because we offered the position doesn't mean they will take it.  Remember , they would have to move their families to a new place like Atlanta.  We also have an owner who thinks he can replicate every super bowl team and quite possibly the biggest brown noser in the nfl in mckay. I wouldn't think this is a desirable place to go unless you want to steal blanks money

Love your enthusiasm.  But bro, even for a Falcons fan you are one negative cat.  

1 minute ago, Herr Doktor said:

Love your enthusiasm.  But bro, even for a Falcons fan you are one negative cat.  

Yeah when the team goes 7-9 7-9 and 4-12 , it's time to stop making excuses and start removing the garbage.

If I knew tom brady would equal an identity and playoff wins, I would give up three first round picks for brady

Edited by itsryanwonder
1 hour ago, Tandy said:

I've been looking at the running backs in the draft.  There are a few that look really good.   I'm thinking Kylin Hill might be picked up in the 3rd or 4th round - not super speedy, but for those short yardage and goal line situations or for holding on to a lead - and to break down defenses and for receiving (he excels at receiving too) - he might be worth looking at for us.  There are actually several good options in the draft.

I considered RB as the top position group to address this off season before AS was offered the job. I'm not determined to draft one, but I'm not opposed to it either. There are several examples of FA RBs that have worked out well when matched to a system that fits them. Overall though, I agree. There are options and it is possible to to address the position quickly without stretching either draft capital or cap dollars. 

Just now, itsryanwonder said:

Yeah when the team goes 7-9 7-9 and 4-12 , it's time to stop making excuses and start removing the garbage

There is truth there.  I've been a fan since the early 70s, I've seen a lot of suck from this franchise.  But, things are changing.  Got to give it a chance brother.  But, I feel your sentiment.

12 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

There is truth there.  I've been a fan since the early 70s, I've seen a lot of suck from this franchise.  But, things are changing.  Got to give it a chance brother.  But, I feel your sentiment.

This team will be taken seriously when they change out the offensive line, qb, rb, defensive line, corners, safeties, special teams

11 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

Since we are talking RB, I'm just going to leave this here. 

Yeah - I saw what he did to Miami.  I think the Tarheels are losing both their main backs this year, right?  He may not make it to the 3rd.   But if he does, yeah!