Great job Falcons Front Office

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fontenot and Smith are great hires. It wouldnt be fair for me to always be negative about our front office and not give them kudos when they did something right. Arthur Smith and Terry Fontenot are so

I like it too bro, but nothing is official so let's try not to jinx this pls.📿🙏

This is a pretty sexy move. I'm all in.  Feels like a true new start for the franchise.

4 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

Fontenot and Smith are great hires. It wouldnt be fair for me to always be negative about our front office and not give them kudos when they did something right. Arthur Smith and Terry Fontenot are something right! Great job. 

I like it too bro, but nothing is official so let's try not to jinx this pls.📿🙏

I'm going to start off where I started off with Dan Quinn...on the fence. I like good 'ole fashioned smash mouth football. That said, we don't have a read option QB on the roster and Derrick Henry will not be smashing down the door at Flowery Branch. 

Don't misread this to say I'm upset. I just see this as a situation that could go either way.

AS was, very marginally, my pick of the many guys I am not thrilled with for one reason or another at HC. I don't pretend to know enough about front office things to offer an opinion on Fontenot.

1 hour ago, falcndave said:

I'm going to start off where I started off with Dan Quinn...on the fence. I like good 'ole fashioned smash mouth football. That said, we don't have a read option QB on the roster and Derrick Henry will not be smashing down the door at Flowery Branch. 

Don't misread this to say I'm upset. I just see this as a situation that could go either way.

AS was, very marginally, my pick of the many guys I am not thrilled with for one reason or another at HC. I don't pretend to know enough about front office things to offer an opinion on Fontenot.

I've been looking at the running backs in the draft.  There are a few that look really good.   I'm thinking Kylin Hill might be picked up in the 3rd or 4th round - not super speedy, but for those short yardage and goal line situations or for holding on to a lead - and to break down defenses and for receiving (he excels at receiving too) - he might be worth looking at for us.  There are actually several good options in the draft.

1 minute ago, Tandy said:

I've been looking at the running backs in the draft.  There are a few that look really good.   I'm thinking Kylin Hill might be picked up in the 3rd or 4th round - not super speedy, but for those short yardage and goal line situations or for holding on to a lead - and to break down defenses - he might be worth looking at for us.  There are actually several good options in the draft.

1 minute ago, Herr Doktor said:

I'm kind of hoping Ollison might still develop into our short yardage back.  Maybe a scheme change helps him.

I like Qadree, but it wouldn't hurt to pick up a back in the draft too.  Do we know why he wasn't used much this year?

Just now, Tandy said:

I like Qadree, but it wouldn't hurt to pick up a back in the draft too.  Do we know why he wasn't used much this year?

Thats the 64K question really bro.  Another back won't kill us for sure.  But Ollison just evaporated.  All I can figure is he practiced poorly or had handle problems.

1 hour ago, Refried Beans said:

Fontenot and Smith are great hires. It wouldnt be fair for me to always be negative about our front office and not give them kudos when they did something right. Arthur Smith and Terry Fontenot are something right! Great job. 

Hoping Smith and Fontenot, both, eventually accept their positions. 

2 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Thats the 64K question really bro.  Another back won't kill us for sure.  But Ollison just evaporated.  All I can figure is he practiced poorly or had handle problems.

I think they just said healthy scratch.   That looms as either conflicts with the coaches, poor practices like you said or personal issues off the field.    It was a head shaker.

25 minutes ago, Tandy said:

I've been looking at the running backs in the draft.  There are a few that look really good.   I'm thinking Kylin Hill might be picked up in the 3rd or 4th round - not super speedy, but for those short yardage and goal line situations or for holding on to a lead - and to break down defenses and for receiving (he excels at receiving too) - he might be worth looking at for us.  There are actually several good options in the draft.

Any back will do. This is the scheme that made Coleman and Freeman look like all pros.