MOCKDRAFT 2021 - The Arthur Smith Edition

3 hours ago, celtiksage said:

If those are our picks with a trade down, I'm targetting:

19 CB Farley/Surtain, DT Barmore or TE Kyle Pitts if they fall or DE Carlos "Boogie" Basham Jr, DE Jayson Oweh, S Trevon Moehrig, CB Jaycee Horn, LB Nick Bolton, QB Mac Jones, OL Wyatt Davis, RB Harris

51 RB Javonte Williams, S Javon Holland or DE Patrick Jones II or Joseph Ossai, OL Trey Smith, RB Trey Sermon, TE Pat Friermuth 

74 Creed Humphrey, DE Quincy Roche, OL Deonte Brown or Landon Dickerson, TE Brevin Jordan, 

83 DE Rashad Weaver, S Ar'Darius Washington, QB Jamie Newman, RB Kenneth Gainwell, DT Tyler Shelvin or Jaylen Twyman, OL Trey Hill

Boogie Basham?  He'll yes.  Name alone gets two snaps up.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Project: Dont run on us. We will run at you. New H/C: Arthur Smith New DC: Wade Phillips Free Agency: Cut: Ricardo Allen Allen Bailey James Carpenter  - Notabl

Nah maybe Wilson not Fields tho. Come back to this in 3 years and see

I don't get the love moving to a 3-4. Our best pieces on defense are better fits for a 4-3. 

I hate this mock and the motto. You say don't run on us, we will run at you but you draft a late unknown running back to be the bell cow.  Man, can't wait to see hill and ito go for 200 yards next year with this mock.  Terrible

13 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

The only thing I’d tweak is RB should be addressed 2a and OG 4.

You posted this 13 hours ago so I’ll forgive you.  Smith will make a 4th rounder look like a 2nd, so it may not look like as big of a need after all.  Dirk you could take a back first overall and they’d look like Quizz.

18 minutes ago, Rings said:

You posted this 13 hours ago so I’ll forgive you.  Smith will make a 4th rounder look like a 2nd, so it may not look like as big of a need after all.  Dirk you could take a back first overall and they’d look like Quizz.

Smith undoubtedly understands how to scheme easy yards for his RB’s, a notion completely foreign to Dirk.  But I still really want a 2nd or 3rd round RB this year. Williams, Etienne, Gainwell, Hubbard or Sermon would be good with me

20 hours ago, FalconOdense said:

Project: Dont run on us. We will run at you.

New H/C: Arthur Smith

New DC: Wade Phillips

Free Agency:

Cut:

Ricardo Allen

Allen Bailey

James Carpenter

- Notable Signings:
Richard Sherman, CB - 2 years. A proven vet for the secondary

Not much money for FA so we prioritize leadership and our secondary really needs it. That is why Sherman is brought in. He still got it.

DRAFT :

TRADE: Washington Football Team wants a new QB when Justin Fields fall to 4. They give up 19, 51, 74 and 83 and next years second. Great trade for the Falcons.

Jaguars: Trevor Lawrence

Jets: Zach Wilson

Miami: Penei Sewell

1. Zaven Collins, Edge, Tulsa

·         - Maybe the best pass rusher in the draft. We give Wade Phillips a nice weapon

2a. Alijah Vera-Tucker, G, USC

·         This is not sexy but we continue to build an O line with a no ******** attitute. This completes our line

2b Patrick Jones, DE, Pittsburgh

- Pass rush, pass rush.. Another one, but we need a decent rotation. We will attack during 60 minutes - not just 30 minutes. 

3a Ar'Darius Washington , Safety, TCU

- Our new free safety. He will surprise a lot of people and get the chance to start next to Neal who gets a one year prove it deal.

3b Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford

- big, strong corner who will compete sooner rather than later.

3c Alim Mcneil, DT, NC State

- Big guy we will put on the D line next to Grady. He will also you some pass rush, but he will stop the run
4 Rhamondre Stevenson, RB, Oklahoma

- Here you have your big back and he is about to hurt some people.

5. Elijah Molden, CB, Washington

- He will be in the rotation.

6. Braydon Johnson, WR, Oklahoma State
 -  A prospect who needs to learn at the next level. Hopefully Allen can teach him a thing or two.

STARTING LINE UP – DEFENSE - 3-4:

DE: Marlon Davidson

DT: Alim McNeil

DE: Grady Jarrett

OLB: Zaven Collins

MLB: Foye Oluokun

MLB: Deion Jones

OLB: Dante Fowler(Patrick Jones)

DB1: AJ Terrell

DB2: Richard Sherman

DB3: Kendall Sheffield

SS: Keanu Neal

FS: Ar'Darius Washington

STARTING LINE UP – OFFENSE:

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Rhamondre Stevenson

TE1: Hayden Hurst

WR1: Julio Jones

WR2: Calvin Ridley

WR3: Russell Gage

O Line: Jake Matthews, Alijah Vera-Tucker, Matt Henessy, Chris Lindstrom, Kaleb McGary

I like everything and the positions you took,, Except for the First and Last picks.. Right positions ,, But there are much better DEs in the first round. We need to hit on a big time DE.\ And I'd like to see us take 2 to make sure we have at least one DE that can get to the QB.

17 hours ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Highly doubt Smith would pass on Fields or Wilson. A big reason why his offense worked is the threat of his QBs ability to run. Both these guys have the ability to be wayyyyy better than Tannehill. 

This ^^^^

Folks on here flexing their wishes like they 9 years old and tearing pages out of a Christmas book. 
If the Falcons don’t draft a future QB now and Smith ends up squeezing 2-3 more playoff seasons out of MR, the Falcons will be in a QB drought for the next 2 decades. 
Get Arthur Smith HIS quarterback to grow with now! 

Edited by ADAMSVILLE GYM
Just now, Smiler11 said:

You think Grady and Debo are better fits in a 3-4?

Debo for sure.

Depends on who we draft, but i think Grady would take it to another level, especially in pass rush, if we took a stud like barmore.

Marlon/Cominsky s/b 3-4 DEs.

7 hours ago, stizz said:

Would be an epic fail if we traded out of the top 10 in a top heavy draft like this one.

That’s the point, because it’s top heavy you can drive the price up.  We don’t need one piece, we need a lot and have no cap room to do it.