Jets hired Saleh

1 minute ago, The Bayy said:

Fields making it to 4 just became a lot more realistic. Wilson fits the scheme they are gonna run with Lafleur better.

Yep, but I think a team will trade up to 3 to get him knowing if he falls to 4 we will take him.

2 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Yep, but I think a team will trade up to 3 to get him knowing if he falls to 4 we will take him.

Well why would we let that happen ? We have the 4th pick !!! If we let some team in the teens jump us for Fields we don’t deserve him anyway 

Just now, JetJones11 said:

Well why would we let that happen ? We have the 4th pick !!! If we let some team in the teens jump us for Fields we don’t deserve him anyway 

If we can't get Fields ..Newman and Mond are of the same caliber. If that's your type of QB.

6 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Trading up isnt worth it. This team needs a lot of help. If he falls to us, great. If not, we will survive

2 slots won’t cost as much as it will for the other teams later in the first round a few late round picks which we have plenty and maybe a 2022 2nd and this years 3rd that’s worth it if we keep our 2nd this year 

Do something we haven't done in decades. If ever. Trade down. Add picks. We are stacked at the QB and WR positions thanks to Dimi and others. Ryan, Julio, Ridley, Gage, you name it.

Move down and fortify the defense. I would target Najee and take him early. Maybe in the first on a trade down. Remember the Burner? 56-24 (.700) with Schmitty as our HC. 

Find a five year RB. Then go DE, DT, LB, DB and build a killa defense. Beat as on both sides of the ball. In the trenches where Lombardies are won.

Smash mouth style like Smitty tried to do before we went explosive in 2011. The sooner we do the better off we'll all be. Trust me on this one folks. Especially if A. Smith is our coach.

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Do something we haven't done in decades. If ever. Trade down. Get some picks. We are stacked on offensive skill positions thanks to Dimi and others. Move down. Fortify the defense. DE, DT, LB, DB. Build a killa defense. Pick up the best RB on the board early on. Beat as on both sides of the ball. In the trenches. Smash mouth style. The sooner we do the better off we'll be. Trust me.

If we trade down I want another corner to pair with Terrell, and go RB and safety in the 2nd.