If who ever picks first wants Justin Fields.. They could rack up some picks real Quick.  For example,, Say we try to get TL , Look at what we'd have to give up to move up and get him, And even if the 2nd pick team did that They could still get Fields.. and bring home quit a few picks. and turn their team around in one Draft.

2 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

With Urban Meyer going to Jacksonville.. I’d assume Fields is the number one pick now.

Theres a good chance Jets grab Devanta Smith imo

Dolphins grab Sewell

We grab Trevor with Hackett as our coach to pair with Julio and Ridley.

There is no universe where the most highly touted QB since Luck gets passed over for Fields.  None.  As a matter of fact that was the only requirement dictated to Meyer upon taking the job imho...

4 hours ago, Spts1 said:

Don't be surprised if Myers takes Fields.  He is aware how good Fields is and knows how to use him. He was in fact a part of Ohio State recruiting Fields. 

4 hours ago, Spts1 said:

Look,  Myers most likely will take Trevor, what gets me about this is folks constantly dumping on Fields and its CLEAR he is big time.  In fact, he is better than even I believed he was.  There WILL be debate among Myers staff about which way they gonna go, in fact, its being conversated about even in the media.  Again, MOST LIKELY he goes with Lawrence, but I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't

It’s like watching a mental tennis match

You would think by now that people who stop acting like they know how a draft has to go. Just because all these mock "experts" say these players have to be picked in a certain order by certain teams doesn't mean it will go that way. In fact most of the time everyone is completely wrong.

Players fall all the time for reasons unknown on draft days like medical reasons. Players also get picked sooner than expected because a team loves the guy. 

13 hours ago, Lornoth said:

The Jags would have chosen Lawrence over Meyer, if that was the choice they were given. That's not necessarily smart but they would have. He's going to be a Jag. 

Meyer?  I haven't heard of any top-ranked players named Meyer...?

What school did he play for?  What position does he play?😜