Just now, PriMeTiiMe said:

I think we should cut Rico and Re-sign Neal for a short team 2-3 year deal. I don't like the idea of going into 2021 with 2 brand new safeties. 

Neal played better and better as the year went on.

I think it's time to move on from anything quinn. Fotenot has never taken anything from the falcons or quinn during his time with the saints.  Fotenot going to draft and bring in veteran safeties

Just now, Flyin' In DC said:

Isn't his contract up? His status as a Falcon is up in the air. Can they let him know if the new GM has plans to keep him yet?

I doubt they would even know right now.  But, 5 hour interviews have to be X's and O's so some strategy and player thoughts had to be included.  With our cap health and player uncertainty, some strategy and thoughts had to be brought in.

Just now, itsryanwonder said:

I think it's time to move on from anything quinn. Fotenot has never taken anything from the falcons or quinn during his time with the saints.  Fotenot going to draft and bring in veteran safeties

I could see that happening for sure, I just think Neal can be a nice piece still for us moving forward. He looked healthy for the first time in years in the 2nd half of this season.

1 minute ago, Flyin' In DC said:

I would like Neal to stay. I agree that he does not deserve a monster contract but his play the last half of the season deserves another chance. 

I tend to agree.  Starting from scratch at safety would be a challenge in our current situation.  Perhaps Mr. Fontenot and our new coaches will have a better idea. 

2 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I tend to agree.  Starting from scratch at safety would be a challenge in our current situation.  Perhaps Mr. Fontenot and our new coaches will have a better idea. 

I guess we will find out pretty quickly if this is just a re-tooling or a rebuild. 

I don't think this is team is too far away from being pretty good. I think leadership has mismanaged the talent that is here

3 minutes ago, Flyin' In DC said:

I guess we will find out pretty quickly if this is just a re-tooling or a rebuild. 

I don't think this is team is too far away from being pretty good. I think leadership has mismanaged the talent that is here

We are most definitely in agreement.

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

I doubt they would even know right now.  But, 5 hour interviews have to be X's and O's so some strategy and player thoughts had to be included.  With our cap health and player uncertainty, some strategy and thoughts had to be brought in.

Xs&Os, isnt mckay/blank doing the interviews, wow I hope not.

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Is anyone a capable mind reader?  I suspect this means his end of season interviews went well, but with new regime his status is uncertain.  Regardless, I love ya Neal.  Injuries severely impacted the early part of what could still be a special NFL CAREER

I don't think there is a lot of interpret in that Tweet. I take it at face value. He is grateful for his current situation in life and is open to what the future holds. 

1 hour ago, itsryanwonder said:

Everything that is all quinn isnt bad. If that the case we have to cut everyone.

Just because your uncle was a serial killer doesnt make you bad.