• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trade Matt for a second in next years draft. Draft a QB 4th overall. Rookie QB busts or is injured. Then what? Draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd round next year? Risk wasting a year then.

41million off our cap is as good as a 1st rounder in my eyes.... a 37 year old qb is not 1 round material sorry not sorry😐

Much worse QBs have went for much more. Sam Bradfords corpse went for a 1st and a 4th.

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

Real talk -- I'd hire him tomorrow.

I understand to a certain degree, but with all due respect,  I really don’t think he’s the last great OC to grace this earth in our lifetime...it’s not like he has a total monopoly on running a stellar offense in the NFL...not to mention his dipsheeyit attitude

1 minute ago, Jumpin Jehosaphat said:

I understand to a certain degree, but with all due respect,  I really don’t think he’s the last great OC to grace this earth in our lifetime...it’s not like he has a total monopoly on running a stellar offense in the NFL...not to mention his dipsheeyit attitude

I LOVE his attitude personally.  Always did.  He knows his system, and he knows it works.

We could use more of that around here.

Granted, he needs to learn to run the ball in the 2nd half, but I trust people can grow.

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

I LOVE his attitude personally.  Always did.  He knows his system, and he knows it works.

We could use more of that around here.

Granted, he needs to learn to run the ball in the 2nd half, but I trust people can grow.

I respect your opinion and will admit that I’d have a different outlook on him - and even tolerate his arrogance - if he hadn’t completely blown the SB for us looooooong suffering diehards. I can’t forgive him for that, but that’s just a serious character flaw of mine...peace

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

All starting QBs are valuable and he wouldn't be that expensive to another team. 23, 20 and 16 mil over the next three seasons since we would eat all the guarantees. That is easily a bargain considering the Colts just paid Rivers 25 million

But the Colts didn't give up picks for Rivers either. 

Ryan is more valuable to the Falcons than other teams. They wouldn't get a 1st for him, I've been a defender but you can clearly see him regressing, bad OC or not.

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

But the Colts didn't give up picks for Rivers either. 

Ryan is more valuable to the Falcons than other teams. They wouldn't get a 1st for him, I've been a defender but you can clearly see him regressing, bad OC or not.

I've heard "Matt Ryan is regressing" and "Matt Ryan is old" on this board since 2013. On the bright side, eventually you'll be right.

2 hours ago, celtiksage said:

Dwindling arm? Where do you guys get this stuff? I watched him throw 55 yards in the air this year (at least twice in the last 3 or 4 games). Accuracy and decision-making I could agree with, but arm strength? Come on, man.

Let's not reach. His decision-making is what is baffling. But as bad as we've sucked, maybe he wouldn't be doing that if we had a defense that didn't require a 5 score lead in the last 2 quarters to preserve a win.

Right on. Honestly, you see a bad offend here constraining a very good player

2 hours ago, Jumpin Jehosaphat said:

So Shanny is getting frustrated, huh?  Poor baby...that is absolutely delightful...I hope he gets so frustrated that he starts bleeding out of every orifice in his body - he deserves to be more than frustrated after screwing us royally in the SB. In my book, he’s in the same category as James Stone’s boyfriend 

My man...lol

Helpful instructions I live by: See Bleacher Report as source. Immediately flush down toilet and get on with the rest of your day. You will be happier for it. 

Ryan isn’t getting traded in 2021. If the new guys love one of the top QBs in the draft, so be it. Outside of Lawrence none are ready to start in the NFL.