3 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

5 rings.  So what if the Cowboys have an off season.

Every seat will be sold and every game will be aired and every kid in every high school dreams of playing in the "Jones Mahal".    

LMAOOOO no they don't, this isn't 1995.

58 minutes ago, Malachore said:

LMAOOOO no they don't, this isn't 1995.

Not sure what you’re disagreeing with. 

Lombardis fill seats.  If you’re bored enough you can easily look up home attendance, remote viewership for every team  Dallas is on top almost every year.  Why do you think that is?  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/22/falcons-continue-to-struggle-to-fill-new-stadium/amp/

Edited by Killing Floor
33 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Lombardis fill seats.  If you’re bored enough you can easily look up home attendance, remote viewership for every team  Dallas is on top almost every year.  Why do you think that is?  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/22/falcons-continue-to-struggle-to-fill-new-stadium/amp/

Dallas hasn't won a Super Bowl in 20+ years. That isn't the reason they're attendance is high and viewership is high today. Part of the reason the viewership is high is because most of the country is pretty much forced to watch them every week given their time slot every week. Using the Super Bowl as the reason they still have high attendance today is a huge reach

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dallas hasn't won a Super Bowl in 20+ years. That isn't the reason they're attendance is high and viewership is high today. Part of the reason the viewership is high is because most of the country is pretty much forced to watch them every week given their time slot every week. Using the Super Bowl as the reason they still have high attendance today is a huge reach

Great point. Why do you think most of the country is forced to watch them in premium time slots every week??  I can tell you that I’ve lived in a dozen states and nobody is “forced” to watch my favorite team in prime time. 

15 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Great point. Why do you think most of the country is forced to watch them in premium time slots every week??  I can tell you that I’ve lived in a dozen states and nobody is “forced” to watch my favorite team in prime time. 

Could have something to do with their time zone. . Maybe people just really like watching the Cowboys because there's always some type of drama. Or maybe it's the fact that their fan base stretches above and beyond the state of Texas. They are America's team.  I wouldn't know. 

But I do know it has nothing to do with their Super Bowls from 20+ years ago. If Super Bowls were the driver then New England needs to be filing a lawsuit against the schedule makers

2 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

You said every kid in high-school dreams of playing for them. That's simply no longer true.