LG Rashawn Slater

What about corner and safety and pass rush.

You know there’s a certain point in time where we have to prioritise defense.

We have right now 5 1st rounders on that offensive line yet we go there again and still complain about defense on game day.

Nope times gotta change round here.There’s more than enough on thee Oline we just need it to be utilised correctly.

30 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

What about corner and safety and pass rush.

You know there’s a certain point in time where we have to prioritise defense.

We have right now 5 1st rounders on that offensive line yet we go there again and still complain about defense on game day.

Nope times gotta change round here.There’s more than enough on thee Oline we just need it to be utilised correctly.

I know that coaching is the main culprit, but as of now the defense is better than the offense

59 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Yes this guy may be great but at a certain point your scheme needs to be able to bring something to the table. You don't need 5 Hall of Famers to run behind to have a rushing game. 

I mean boyz for me it’s simple we don’t need to overthink this have a look at 3 prime areas this team can really improve.

Pass Coverage Patrick Surtain or alike.

Coaching maximise what we have.

Run Game Najee take your pick there’s a few out there.

I’m of the addage go all in this off season in these areas the team comes out of the shadows.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, OrthoPTSD said:

At every position I hear based on pundits. Does this ever work tho? I have doubts at Tackle

I saw some film of him, he seems pretty stout and plays with some fire. But of course those were the "good" highlights. I have no doubt he can be useful.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:51 PM, kiwifalcon said:

I mean boyz for me it’s simple we don’t need to overthink this have a look at 3 prime areas this team can really improve.

Pass Coverage Patrick Surtain or alike.

Coaching maximise what we have.

Run Game Najee take your pick there’s a few out there.

I’m of the addage go all in this off season in these areas the team comes out of the shadows.

You forgot pass rush, but you're on the right track. Give me the best DT/DE after we trade back a little bit (9-15 range).

22 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

So you want to draft him at #4 and put him at guard? Educate me the last time a guard was drafted so high? Is this how Fontenot begins his tenure with the Falcons? 

My mock draft I had him in a trade back. But who knows with TF. He’s a BPA guy. At any position. Depending on their board. But we really need to start drafting up front first on the OL and DL.