• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alim McNeill   

Giving up on Davidson so soon? He was the TATF most approved draft guy a mere 9 months ago..

Can never have too many beasts on the line 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, since68andcounting said:

REALLY like the film on this guy. I do not think he'll make it to the 3rd though. Is he worth an early 2nd and should we take him there? Maybe. Some people were saying Aaron Donald was a late 2nd-3rd rounder. We saw how that went.

I'm in the "if you like a player, and he fits your needs, take him" squad.  I don't try and align people too closely to their perceived value.

6 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

I'm telling you Collins did wreak havoc in the dean pees defense

Collins could be a great player in this scheme, but it's going to from blitzing and taking advantage of matchups against RBs and TEs. At this stage in his development, he's not beating up on LTs one-on-one like Suggs. 

8 minutes ago, Summerhill said:

Collins could be a great player in this scheme, but it's going to from blitzing and taking advantage of matchups against RBs and TEs. At this stage in his development, he's not beating up on LTs one-on-one like Suggs. 

Does Collins have the build to get bigger? I mean Foye blowed up since he was drafted.