Eating Justin Fields Crow

8 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

I'm okay with him or Zach Wilson at 4. I **** sure dont want another OL or a linebacker at 4. 

I agree but if the new GM wants to draft and/or FA pickup both sides of the trenches and build two solid and deep lines; id be very very happy.

8 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

And Surtain Jr. has no business being a top 5 pick. Who's the last top 5 CB that worked out? Champ Bailey?

Denzel Ward 4th overall has been really good and I’d say worth it, although has had bad injury luck...and currently COVID keeping him out.  But he changes that entire secondary when he’s on the field, and has had a different DC all three years in the league.

10 hours ago, tl;dr said:

I’ve been meh on him this year, but this second half has made me a fan of his. He’s tough. Made some good throws this half. Alabama’s defense isn’t great by any means (still solid) but he’s been decent. 

Bring him on with the 4th pick!!

No way you drive him over Zach Wilson... No way

10 hours ago, JJC28 said:

If he stays in school This will be so funny.

personally, I think he should do just that. stay in school and get another year of experience. 

I do realize the potential for a severe injury and you can't really fault these guys for coming out and trying to get paid as soon as they can though