National Championship takeaways

Fields is struggling BIG TIME, on the biggest stage he’s played on. He’s gotten away with two INTs as well, he might have played himself out of the top 10. Still a lot of game to play but he’s just not passing the “look test”. 

DeVonta Smith is a FREAK! Holy shoot this kid is a baller. Can’t wait to see how he pans out in the NFL. Love the fact they compared his sportsmanship to Julio’s. 

Najee is a STUD, he won’t be there when we’re picking in the second round but this kid is going to be special and if he IS there when we pick at 36, we better pull the trigger on him.

Mac Jones is playing out of his mind. He’s solidified himself as an early second round pick in my opinion, maybe even late 1st. He’s showing he can be elusive in the pocket as well. 

Edited by matty72780
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Najee may go in the mid 1st. Lol. That narrative about not taking RBs high is stupid. All the way stupid. 

My takeaway: I don’t wanna hear nothing about Field’s injury or how Alabama has more talent.  During the Clemson game he was being crowned as the second coming.

Just stopping by to say eat **** Ohio state! 🖕🤪🖕

3 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

You think Fields is better than Lawrence? Man, mail me some of whatever you’re smokin! 

Yeah. I like him better. Not just cause of the Clemson/OSU game either, been saying it. And not a UGA homer either. I just think he has "it." Lawrence doesn't. Just hasn't ever shown that fire to me, hasn't ever showed me anything that makes me think he'll be anything other than another overhyped bust if he goes somewhere like Jax. Doesn't feel like a true championship QB. Crumbles under pressure. What, 3 fumbles and an INT in one half vs OSU to affirm that? Even with all the pressure Fields has faced, he hasn't let his team down anywhere close to how Lawrence has. And he's still fighting and making some great throws. But yeah, I'm cool with whatever hate I face for that take.

17 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Najee may go in the mid 1st. Lol. That narrative about not taking RBs high is stupid. All the way stupid. 

I subscribed to it for the longest time. But seeing our team without a competent RB has completely changed my mind. 

I wouldn’t be mad taking him at 4. 

1 minute ago, matty72780 said:

Is the “it” factor losing 52-24 in the National Championship game with a 53% completion percentage? 

Make surface level observations, get skin deep results. 

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

I never believed in it. You end of taking suck players if you limit what position you'll take at what draft spot

The guy I've come away most impressed with is Barmore tbh. Might be the best DT this draft, you knew I was a fan but he's been phenomenal tonight. If we do give in to a trade with a team looking for their QB, he's one of the guys we should take a hard look at.

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Make surface level observations, get skin deep results. 

The guy I've come away most impressed with is Barmore tbh. Might be the best DT this draft, you knew I was a fan but he's been phenomenal tonight. If we do give in to a trade with a team looking for their QB, he's one of the guys we should take a hard look at.

Hes surprised me