Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

To be fair coaching against college defenses is way easier than against an NFL defense. But I think one of the things that killed Sark in Atlanta was being the coach right after we just fielded one of the best offenses of all time. That and Quinn insisting that he try and be Shanahan.

Quinn didn't help thinking it made sense for Sark to run another coordinators offense with no previous experience in the system. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good. Let him fall out of #2.

I was wondering why we didn't have a thread on him this week.

Don’t kid yourself, Alabama’s defense is just good. Not great 

Certainly not a good game but it’s not like the reason they are losing is because of Fields. The entire OSU team got outclassed from the first snap. The one tone setter OSU had went out with a shoulder injury on his first carry.

The bandwagon jumpers were all over him after last week so I expect nothing less in the other direction now. 

Edited by PriMeTiiMe
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Certainly not a good game but it’s not like the reason they are losing is because of Fields. The entire OSU team got outclassed from the first snap. The one tone setter OSU had went out with a shoulder injury on his first carry.

Fields And the offense has 31 with half a quarter left and their still down 21 lol. 

The bandwagon jumpers were all over him after last week so I expect nothing less in the other direction now. 

Nothing easy for Ohio State Bama is the superior team with better coaching. Fields has shown the ability to  is throw into tight windows with touch and a no quit attitude. He will get drafted high. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, insight said:

Nothing easy for Ohio State Bama is the superior team with better coaching. Fields has shown the ability to  is throw into tight windows with touch and a no quit attitude. He will get drafted high. 

Didn't you just see that 4th down throw into the end zone by Fields?!?!?!? It was absolutely terrible!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I honestly think Fields needs another year in college. More reps. He’s raw. Just my opinion. I like him though. 

His going to be a top draft  pick why would he stay in college for another year and risk injury?  The most critical factor is being drafted by a quality franchise, that will have the biggest impact on his future development. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Personally I'm just hoping that Satan goes back to **** now that hes got his 7th title. He is without question the greatest college coach of all time. Time to let the rest of us have a little fun.

No, keep going.  Cheering for the Tide is the one thing that keeps my sanity between the Braves and Falcons

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vanhino said:

Didn't you just see that 4th down throw into the end zone by Fields?!?!?!? It was absolutely terrible!

You are clearly bias.  You didn't mention the two throws before 4th down.  He is not perfect or a finished product but he lots of talent and will be the 2nd or 3rd QB taken in this draft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, insight said:

His going to be a top draft  pick why would he stay in college for another year and risk injury?  The most critical factor is being drafted by a quality franchise, that will have the biggest impact on his future development. 

Agreed, I can't in good conscience tell a highly touted player to go back and play for free again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, insight said:

You are clearly bias.  You didn't mention the two throws before 4th down.  He is not perfect or a finished product but he lots of talent and will be the 2nd or 3rd QB taken in this draft. 

No, I realize that Fields isn't a god like a lot of people on TATF think..........watch Mac Jones get drafted ahead of Fields.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, vanhino said:

No, I realize that Fields isn't a god like a lot of people on TATF think..........watch Mac Jones get drafted ahead of Fields.

Mac Jones is not a better NFL prospect but he could have a better career.  Who knows what Fields will do on the next level, I think people defend him because the UGA transfer thing plus mobile QB's are always a hot topic around here.  

I was hoping for a competitive game but Bama was this years LSU. 

Edited by insight
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...