Quinn interviewing with Cowboys

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear... I don't know why y'all ****ting on this man. Yeah, he made mistakes and it didn't work out in the long run, but my gosh at least respect the man for leading this team to a Super Bowl a

Might be a good fit for him.  Not everyone who is a good coordinator can be a head coach.  Pete Carroll saw something in him.  He just was in over his head at the end.  Good luck DQ.  

Wonder if takk still wants to go to Dallas?

1 hour ago, Mr.11 said:

I swear...

I don't know why y'all ****ting on this man. Yeah, he made mistakes and it didn't work out in the long run, but my gosh at least respect the man for leading this team to a Super Bowl and and a road playoff win the following season.

He's earned his respect just as much as he's earned criticism. It's the nature of the business, but we wish him well.

1 hour ago, Mr.11 said:

I swear...

I don't know why y'all ****ting on this man. Yeah, he made mistakes and it didn't work out in the long run, but my gosh at least respect the man for leading this team to a Super Bowl and and a road playoff win the following season.

Thank you. People act like he was Adam Gase for us. He is still a good coach. His biggest mistake was firing Sark and Manuel. 

1 hour ago, Mr.11 said:

I swear...

Shanny led the team to the Super Bowl. Quinn was just the glorified hype man. 

1 hour ago, Mr.11 said:

I swear...

Yeah he deserves all of the credit because once shanahan left, our team turned into complete garbage.

Quinn is the type of coach that says you play my way and only the way I coach. If you are a DE I say you are a LB. If you are a safety you are a LB. If you are a DE you are now a DT. If it is 3rd and 15 play 20 yards off the WRs and TEs. If it is 3rd and 1 no closer than 5 yards to the line. We want them to complete the pass short of the line so we can prove we can't make a tackle.

Quinn likes to keep the play in front of the players. I like to see a sometimes aggressive style where you challenge to other team to even make a play.