Who’s on board with - Fontenot - J Brady - Fields/Wilson

Just now, GATXBOI said:

I don't want Lance..Wentz never bounce back..and still got a contract..once Wentz won the SB. Wentz should havebeentraded. Now it's Hurts team

But Wentz and Lance are not even the same player they both are two totally different players. I bet if wentz went to the colts with a stable line he will show his MVP status again. All I know is that if philly dont fix that trash oline hurts gonna be looking just like wentz is

21 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Browns DVOA offensive rank in 2013 was near bottom. Kyle got them up to low twenties. The point we need to knock Kyle or others to justify Joe Brady is the problem. Joe has no track record, Kyle had good offenses in HOU/WAS and ATL before he became an HC.

You brought up Kyle. It wasn’t a good example, IMO.

Agree on not knowing if Brady is HC material. Similar to LaFleur 2 years ago.

Kyle was ready.

@falcons007 by the way, I’m not even on board with Brady. He is the most questionable interview we have had so far IMO. I’m just saying it could work...but ya he is super green.

Edited by Ergo Proxy

15 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

But Wentz and Lance are not even the same player they both are two totally different players. I bet if wentz went to the colts with a stable line he will show his MVP status again. All I know is that if philly dont fix that trash oline hurts gonna be looking just like wentz is

Philly has a solid line just had a lot of injuries in training camp. 

5 hours ago, Sipifalcon said:

This is far from dumb who has been more successful as a team for the last decade! Alot of Ryan's stats are built in garbage time. Again I support Ryan but we need another option at qb in case Ryan doesn't ball out. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and these are mines!

how is it in garbage time when most of our loses are high scoring and cuz our defense never stopping anyone at the end of the game 

1 minute ago, GATXBOI said:

Philly has a solid line just had a lot of injuries in training camp. 

thats what im saying their line is always hurt they havent been fully healthy since the SB year and their offense weapons are alwyas hurt jeffery and DJax missed basically the whole year. He played with back ups and UDFAs last year and this year.

5 hours ago, Sipifalcon said:

When was the last time we picked in the top 5 2008? Again this is my opinion u have yours and I have mines. We are mediocre and have been for awhile. So bad that the whole world mocks us in whatever sport when a team has a league. Im tired of this so again my opinion is qb in the 1st.

thats cuz matt ryan and the offense has carried this franchise since he got here

10 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

thats what im saying their line is always hurt they havent been fully healthy since the SB year and their offense weapons are alwyas hurt jeffery and DJax missed basically the whole year. He played with back ups and UDFAs last year and this year.

They were healthy last year and they had to bring Peters back

1 hour ago, thanat0s said:

Agreed. If you want a QB to groom, go get a Jamie Newman, for instance, and let him sit and learn a couple years. If he doesn’t pan out, no big deal. 

It is a complete waste of an impact player, and an absolute jackpot of draft picks to take a QB at 4, when a team like Denver would sell the farm for either of those guys. 

I don’t  think the new staff will have any intention of getting rid of Matt, when they know they are fixing the defense and a good offensive scheme away from being a winning team. 

but wouldnt that be a waste of a pick if you are going to pick a QB with a high pick you might as well pick him in the first rd.

Just now, kenn.junior said:

but wouldnt that be a waste of a pick if you are going to pick a QB with a high pick you might as well pick him in the first rd.

Newman is likely a 70-100 pick as it stands right now. That’s light years from a top 4 pick. 

Short of signaling a complete tear down of the team, and more losing football for x number more years, it’d be insane to take a guy who won’t make any impact on the field for who knows how long?

If a new head coach did that, the team would be shedding fans at twice rate it’s already experiencing. 

The wise thing to do is trade down, and rob some QB desperate sucker (Denver?) into giving us multiple 1s and 2s to stock this team the next few years, while adding impact players that can contribute immediately. 

3 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Newman is likely a 70-100 pick as it stands right now. That’s light years from a top 4 pick. 

Short of signaling a complete tear down of the team, and more losing football for x number more years, it’d be insane to take a guy who won’t make any impact on the field for who knows how long?

If a new head coach did that, the team would be shedding fans at twice rate it’s already experiencing. 

The wise thing to do is trade down, and rob some QB desperate sucker (Denver?) into giving us multiple 1s and 2s to stock this team the next few years, while adding impact players that can contribute immediately. 

i dont mind trading back either tbh what I want to do is trade back to DEN grab Lance if he there or a CB then draft harris with our first 2nd rd pick and then we could have our QB & RB combo of the future or a bookend for AJ and our RB of the future thats fine with me

7 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

i dont mind trading back either tbh what I want to do is trade back to DEN grab Lance if he there or a CB then draft harris with our first 2nd rd pick and then we could have our QB & RB combo of the future or a bookend for AJ and our RB of the future thats fine with me

I definitely wouldn’t mind a CB at say, 9. If Parsons falls, he works, too. I honestly think it’s a 80-90% chance we take a defender in round one, wherever we pick. That side of the ball is desperate for playmakers. 

That means it’s probably one of Farley, Horn, Surtain, Rousseau or Paye, assuming we trade down. Parsons almost guaranteed if we are at 4. 

A lot can change between now and draft day, but right now, those have to be the pool of guys on our radar.