Who’s on board with - Fontenot - J Brady - Fields/Wilson

I have many doubts about GM, because I dont know how they want to build the Falcons. So it makes it difficult.

But my number 1 wish for HC is Brady. I want that young creative offensive mind to lead this team. I think he will do good. He made a crazy offense at LSU and even at the Panthers with no McCaffrey he managed to make a average offense without any good offensive players.
Then hopefully he brings a leader as DC. One who will get the whole responsibility - my dream is Wade Phillips.

5 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Brees is 42 or whatever and is going deep into the playoffs.

How bout a running game and a defense,**** how bout we actually gets some coaching up n here.

I agree that age isn't the factor however we don't have Drew Brees or Payton. Brees has a ring and a top 3 coach imo. We have been mediocre for a long time now and while u support Ryan at this point I don't trust him. I also know that if Fields or Wilson is on the board when we pick I will be some upset if we don't pick one of them. We won't be picking this high for a while and we have wasted tons of 1st rd picks on subpar players so y not pick a possible game changing qb. It is time in my opinion but as u stated we need THAT COACH!

Just now, Sipifalcon said:

I agree that age isn't the factor however we don't have Drew Brees or Payton. Brees has a ring and a top 3 coach imo. We have been mediocre for a long time now and while u support Ryan at this point I don't trust him. I also know that if Fields or Wilson is on the board when we pick I will be some upset if we don't pick one of them. We won't be picking this high for a while and we have wasted tons of 1st rd picks on subpar players so y not pick a possible game changing qb. It is time in my opinion but as u stated we need THAT COACH!

This is dumb lol. Ryan has been better then Brees for a bit and even played better than Rodgers expect the last year or 2. 

1 minute ago, Sipifalcon said:

I'm still wondering how ryan sucks and we won't be picking this high again in a while are both true. 

Just now, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

This is dumb lol. Ryan has been better then Brees for a bit and even played better than Rodgers expect the last year or 2. 

This is far from dumb who has been more successful as a team for the last decade! Alot of Ryan's stats are built in garbage time. Again I support Ryan but we need another option at qb in case Ryan doesn't ball out. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and these are mines!

Brady’s age and experience worry me. I’d prefer Hackett if we’re looking for an innovative offensive mind. He’s the son of a former college HC and NFL OC too. 

I still like Arthur Smith, and Bieniemy is a solid option too. I’m disappointed Daboll apparently isn’t getting an interview. He’s coached under the 2 greatest HCs in modern history, but we can’t even give him a look? He isn’t my favorite, but he ticks a lot of boxes. 

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I'm still wondering how ryan sucks and we won't be picking this high again in a while are both true. 

When was the last time we picked in the top 5 2008? Again this is my opinion u have yours and I have mines. We are mediocre and have been for awhile. So bad that the whole world mocks us in whatever sport when a team has a league. Im tired of this so again my opinion is qb in the 1st.

10 hours ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Think I’m leaning towards Hackett or EB. Also torn on QB. Matt has an easy 2-5 years so could be somewhat a wasted pick unless the young guy is a stud and we get picks for Matt this year.

So you expect a new gm/coach to hitch his wagon to a 36-41 year old statue whose skill set is not getting any better? In what universe is that playing in? 

7 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

This is far from dumb who has been more successful as a team for the last decade! Alot of Ryan's stats are built in garbage time. Again I support Ryan but we need another option at qb in case Ryan doesn't ball out. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and these are mines!

We lost almost all of our games this year by 1 score. When was this garbage time happening? 

9 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

Lol when’s the last time Ryan had a defense and or run game. Yeah I can’t remember either. Ryan has had to carry this team for far to long. Bad coaching has been a lot of the issues. You see what he can do with a good OC. He can easily play as long as Brees and that would be 6 years.

Just now, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Lol when’s the last time Ryan had a defense and or run game. Yeah I can’t remember either. Ryan has had to carry this team for far to long. Bad coaching has been a lot of the issues. You see what he can do with a good OC. He can easily play as long as Brees and that would be 6 years.

Ur right

1 minute ago, Sipifalcon said:

All I know is that we need change to win ball games i don't care how it happens but it needs to happen. I'm not going to go back & forth with u guys about my opinions. We all want to WIN!

Oh I agree change needs to happen. It has with a new coach and GM so far and let’s hope they pick the right ones. I’m not opposed to even drafting a QB. Just tired of people hating on Ryan like it’s his fault lol. I mean seriously? Mahomes wouldn’t have made us any better the last couple years. 

There are two separate reports claiming Brady's interview went well with us and his best chances to land a HC job this offseason is with us. There is also a Saints connection there with Fontenot. 

Sidenote, Albert Breer is linking Fontenot and Hackett together. Hackett has only interviewed with us so far so I find that curious.

41 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

So you expect a new gm/coach to hitch his wagon to a 36-41 year old statue whose skill set is not getting any better? In what universe is that playing in? 

Agenda and Matt Ryan isnt the problem 🤡

10 hours ago, GATXBOI said:

That's the point all of those QBs have proven themselves

Mac Jones- 4yrs at bama came from the bottom to more athletic QBs and when given the chance shined bright like a diamond.

Kyle Trask- big arm didn't start since high school. But once he got on the field played ball.

Ian Book- hasn't Notre Dame been dominate since he took over at QB in 2017.

Kellen Mond- in texas there was a time he was considered better than Kylar Murray and Patrick Mahomes.

Shane Buechele- have you seen SMU offense the last two years brought UT QBs back too but lost the job to Ehlinger

Chase Ehlinger- brought big boy football back to UT beat Buechele out for the job and did a fine job. Just couldn't beat Oklahoma. But he did beat my Dawgs

Kyle trask has a noodle arm and slow release.