Who’s on board with - Fontenot - J Brady - Fields/Wilson

6 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

Outside of the year Wilson and cousins got drafted.

When has their been a time when you have at least 12 out of the top 15 QBs in one draft be a starter. If half the league needed a QB this would be the draft.

They're not saying that about the draft now, but it always get said before

2 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

Yes indeed not to be the successor at qb after Ryan. I would draft one late to be a backup since Schaub is gone and if it works out it works out but im dead *** serious. I would consider drafting one in the 6th at the earliest if we don't address it in the 1st.

Maybe the 5th too

4 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

If thats on the table let's draft of those guys in the late rounds not the mid to be a backup since Schaub is gone. Can't waste a mid pick on a project qb with the holes we have mid picks have fared well on every other position than qb. And if it works out where the qb pick becomes starter so be it but im not as enthused with those names as u seem to be. 

I definitely agree rounds late 4th -6th rounds yes. We will have more picks from comps and trading down.

3 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Ryans days are numbered like it or not.. Blank has even publicly said if the new HC isnt on board with Ryan he can go.. Get the best qb now because opportunities dosnt come often like we have now unless we consistently suck the next few seasons.. Build now to possibly end the heartache years to come 

Most have been obviously

4 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

Gatxboi whos your pick for HC?

Hackett and I say that because he made something out of Blake Bortles. If they never would have decimated that team they would have been a QB way from being a yearly contending team jacksonville was stacked. Horrible front office.

Plus I watched a lot of his videos on YouTube he has a vision. He is pure WCO. He isn't riding anyone's coattails. He emphasize the run. Plus he niche is our weakness REDZONE

At GM I would take Rick Smith if I wanted someone who has been around , but fresh face GM my choice is Fontenot

Edited by GATXBOI

5 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

Hackett and I say that because he made something out of Blake Bortles. If they never would have decimated that team they would have been a QB way from being a yearly contending team jacksonville was stacked. Horrible front office.

Plus I watched a lot of his videos on YouTube he has a vision. He is pure WCO. He isn't riding anyone's coattails. He emphasize the run. Plus he niche is our weakness REDZONE

At GM I would take Rick Smith if I wanted someone who has been around , but fresh face GM my choice is Fontenot

I wouldn't be against Hackett at all i agree with all your points. I like the GM pick too. Wondering why we haven't interviewed Daboll though or Riddick.

2 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

I wouldn't be against Hackett at all i agree with all your points. I like the GM pick too. Wondering why we haven't interviewed Daboll though or Riddick.

Daboll is probably not available to interview. I would bet he wanted to give all focus to the bills this week. 

My guess with Riddick he hasn't been involved with a team in a while since bring in TV. I don't see them jumping out like the raiders. That was Gruden choice.

The raiders got their guy and he got is

Just now, GATXBOI said:

Daboll is probably not available to interview. I would bet he wanted to give all focus to the bills this week. 

My guess with Riddick he hasn't been involved with a team in a while since bring in TV. I don't see them jumping out like the raiders. That was Gruden choice.

The raiders got their guy and he got is

Daboll has interviews set up with the Chargers and Texans. 

Just now, JDaveG said:

Daboll has interviews set up with the Chargers and Texans. 

Right after the Bills first game. Still have all his attention to the bills 1st playoff game.

Maybe he wants a young QB already in place.

Just now, GATXBOI said:

Right after the Bills first game. Still have all his attention to the bills 1st playoff game.

Maybe he wants a young QB already in place.

Maybe. I’m guessing we haven’t prioritized interviewing him though. I’ve seen nothing suggesting we’re interested in him. 

Just now, JDaveG said:

Maybe. I’m guessing we haven’t prioritized interviewing him though. I’ve seen nothing suggesting we’re interested in him. 

We want fresh eyes... Look towards candidates that Mimic Shannahan or LaFluer.

Me personally Daboll isn't leaving Buffalo unless for the two you mentioned