Apologies in advance

18 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

Just goes to show what real leaders look like in brady vs Ryan. One is playing in the post season in their first year with a new team.  Yeah falcons really doing good work these days. Fire mckay and blank you might want to sell the team to some dubai company

Did you forget the part where Brady owns a humongous ball of magnetic field around him, which attracts a Fournette, Brown, and Gronk?

8 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Maybe he will use your logic when you were rooting for Tampa to win. 

Tamp Bay or Brady has never been the #1 historical nemesis of the Falcons, so not sure how that even pertains. No historical reason a Falcon fan should have Brady hate other than he beat us in a SB. Elway beat us in one too. Plenty of QBs have beat us. So there is no logic in even equated this OP to Brady and the Bucs. I think your hate for Brady has clouded your mine.

15 hours ago, FalconofShadows said:

Next week Aints vs the Sucs. I can't not root for Brady. I live in Rhode Island (that tiny state in New England) and I've spent the last 20+ years listening about Brady then 28-3 and now they are all Bucs fans since these people are all bandwagoners. I've just had enough and even though I don't think the saints will 3peat sweep the bucs I have to root for the Saints over Tompa Bay.  🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

I'm in the same boat. Gonna root for the Saints. 

2 hours ago, fuego said:

Tamp Bay or Brady has never been the #1 historical nemesis of the Falcons, so not sure how that even pertains. No historical reason a Falcon fan should have Brady hate other than he beat us in a SB. Elway beat us in one too. Plenty of QBs have beat us. So there is no logic in even equated this OP to Brady and the Bucs. I think your hate for Brady has clouded your mine.

Nope. I'm just not a Brady Fan, and could give a 💩 what anyone thinks. I didn't like him prior the Super Bowl.

While I dislike Saints fanbase WAY more than Bucs. I actually like Brees WAY more than Brady. Too many antics pulled by him while he was with the Patriots.

Personally, I don’t care who wins. What I would like to see is a 0-0 game that goes into quadruple overtime and is only ended when a tornado hits the stadium causing Brady’s head to go straight up Payton’s @ss. 

1 hour ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

While I dislike Saints fanbase WAY more than Bucs. I actually like Brees WAY more than Brady. Too many antics pulled by him while he was with the Patriots.

Personally, I don’t care who wins. What I would like to see is a 0-0 game that goes into quadruple overtime and is only ended when a tornado hits the stadium causing Brady’s head to go straight up Payton’s @ss. 

I like Brees too. 

Disclaimer: My son pitched for Purdue, and DB donated a lot of money to the Athletic facilities. Very generous guy.