Apologies in advance

Next week Aints vs the Sucs. I can't not root for Brady. I live in Rhode Island (that tiny state in New England) and I've spent the last 20+ years listening about Brady then 28-3 and now they are all Bucs fans since these people are all bandwagoners. I've just had enough and even though I don't think the saints will 3peat sweep the bucs I have to root for the Saints over Tompa Bay.  🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

9 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

I’ve honestly never had a problem with Tom.  Even after the Super Bowl.  Wasn’t his fault we screwed up.  

But one thing I shall never do is root for the aints.  

BINGO.

10 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

I’ve honestly never had a problem with Tom.  Even after the Super Bowl.  Wasn’t his fault we screwed up.  

9 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

Anybody but the Saints 

8 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Go Brady

BINGO. x3.

21 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Its allot different when you gotta live with it all day every day each year

51 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

Next week Aints vs the Sucs. I can't not root for Brady. I live in Rhode Island (that tiny state in New England) and I've spent the last 20+ years listening about Brady then 28-3 and now they are all Bucs fans since these people are all bandwagoners. I've just had enough and even though I don't think the saints will 3peat sweep the bucs I have to root for the Saints over Tompa Bay.  🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

I’m over in Coventry, what town u hangin in? Effing Pats...local talk radio is bearable again now that they are terrible

35 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Exactly this. I don’t even hate the Patriots. I severely dislike Patriots, “fans” who would’ve been “fans” of any other team that had their successe. I hate Boston sports, because they’re entitled and spoiled, and I hate the Celtics & Red Sox more than I do the Patriots.

With that said, **** the Aints.

1 hour ago, FalconofShadows said:

I don't get it. Brady winning with the bucs would make patriot fans sick.  Id be ..bucin up or whatever those clowns do

2 hours ago, FalconofShadows said:

Anyone but AINTS!!