Yall see next years cake walk 👀👀

Yea yea any given Sunday. But this is the easiest schedule on paper I've seen in a whileee

HOME AWAY
Philadelphia Eagles Buffalo Bills
Washington Football Team Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots Miami Dolphins
New York Jets New York Giants
Carolina Panthers Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Detroit Lions San Francisco 49ers

18 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

Said anyone with us on their schedule. Come on man, we were 4-12 and your talking about cake walks???

Absolutely, as Itty as we played and looked who blew us out? Not many, including the 'best team in the league' and id attribute alot to us giving up and smartly thinking draft and the future. But we are not a true 4-12 team.. Well talk closer to the start of next year and I'm sure you'll come around lol

1 minute ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Absolutely, as Itty as we played and looked who blew us out? Not many, including the 'best team in the league' and id attribute alot to us giving up and smartly thinking draft and the future. But we are not a true 4-12 team.. Well talk closer to the start of next year and I'm sure you'll come around lol

Sure looked like a 4-12 team on my TV. 🤣

Depends, really - yeah a lot of those teams are bad but like us, they're going to try changing some significant things:

- cowboys fired defensive staff and will have Dak back, presumably

- 49ers had a foot locker salesman at QB most of the year and got kicked in the sac by the injury bug

- Doubt NE will not do something better at QB next year

- Car sort of overachieved considering they were without their best player most of the year - Bridgewater isn't good but I still think the arrow is pointing up a bit for them

- Lions almost have to have a more competent HC next year, Lardtricia was terribad (still good enough to beat us though LOL)

- Hard to imagine the NYG not improving at least a little

Really, for it to be a 'cake' schedule, we have to operate under the assumption that the changes we make are better than the teams' that were comparably as bad as us. We will also have new schemes on both sides of the ball, and I doubt the FO will be able to fully adjust the roster to where it's a seamless transition in terms of having the right players in the right spots.

I still see 9-7 as our best case scenario. We've seen these easy schedules before and then teams flip the script and we turn out having a tough SOS.

Hopefully HC candidates will see this schedule and salivate. 

I'm going to stick with 8-8 though until I see some improvement. 

32 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

We were definitely a 4-12 team lol. No pass rush and one decent rookie DB. Offensively we literally never found a groove. Best scorer was a young kicker who missed 3 PATs. The team as whole showed tightness when faced with a drop of adversity, through a coaching change n everything. You can say we have pieces, but literally every team can say that. Hopefully we turn things around, but I’m not doubting another top 10 pick next year, personally.

Culture is a real thing in locker rooms, it’s not easily shaken.

1 hour ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Yea yea any given Sunday. But this is the easiest schedule on paper I've seen in a whileee

HOME AWAY

I don't see many easy games tbh. Eagles and Giants and WFT have a legit defense and should get better through the draft and FA. Who knows what is going to happen in NE (not that we can ever beat them). Dal is getting Prescott back, and the Lions and jets are wild cards. We were also 4-12, so I wouldn't consider that schedule a cake walk

1 hour ago, Dirtybird3 said:

HOME AWAY

Only one of these teams had a record worse than us. What's suppose to be so easy? The sade part about those teams are they may get better with a star QB or other player.

Imagine what Shanahan could do with one of those QBs.

image.jpeg.36db8933267a98e215d0fd727b7ff592.jpeg

It's a quote by former NFL head coach Bill Parcells that says, "You are what your record says you are." The point is that you can't reason distance between you and what you accomplish (or don't accomplish.) Results speak for themselves. The rest of the speaking we do is generally everything else.Feb 28, 2012