Official "This coach's unit is doing really well in this game, so I want them as our next HC" Thread

17 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Been sayin it, but Eberflus has really maximized his unit. If not for Allen practically willing this team to victory and some bad decisions by Reich (and great catches by Gabriel Davis), the Colts easily win this. I think this personnel under Quinn and co this last year is 4-12 or worse.

With some of these coordinators, I will never underestimate the talent of their QB while assessing their coaching ability.

Allen

Mahomes

Big Ben

Aaron Rodgers 

Tom Brady

I will not let their coordinator ride their coattails to a head coach position. As a matter of fact I critique them even harder.

2 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Been sayin it, but Eberflus has really maximized his unit. If not for Allen practically willing this team to victory and some bad decisions by Reich (and great catches by Gabriel Davis), the Colts easily win this. I think this personnel under Quinn and co this last year is 4-12 or worse.

Eberfluss absolutely should be om our list, IMO. I suspect he would be able to put together a good staff og OC, DC and STC as well.

2 hours ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

I'll bite. Daboll. 

To be honest that Bills team was looking like Falcons past get the lead to almost give it back. Had me kinda nervous. Daboll good coach for Buffalo I don't think he leaves.

Josh Allen reminded me of Ryan when we beat the Seahawks in 2012. **** of a game but let's open a new book go get one of these young minds. With old head coaching

4 hours ago, Macintez said:

With some of these coordinators, I will never underestimate the talent of their QB while assessing their coaching ability.

Allen

Mahomes

Big Ben

Aaron Rodgers 

Tom Brady

I will not let their coordinator ride their coattails to a head coach position. As a matter of fact I critique them even harder.

One could argue Allen is what he is because of the offensive staff at Buffalo. Allen was poised for a breakout year but I don't think many people saw THIS kind of year. I like Daboll, I like Smith A LOT more. 

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Staley for HC hype!! See this defense?

Saw a post on him, about how he was just some unknown quantity as an inexperienced OLB coach, but McKvay saw him and decided he had what it took at DC, and how HCs need to not just be able to evaluate players, but see talent in coaching to hire themselves.

Makes me to bump my thread about what's needed for a HC; cause I recall saying something very similar