Plot Twist on the EB interview.

1 minute ago, FalconofShadows said:

Idk Aaron Wilson is usually really da** good and I haven't seen him wrong much even when dealing with non Texans news

He 100 percent is.. I like Wilson.... Doesnt mean the source who told him that wasnt on some ####### on this..lol

If the falcons themselves is saying its not correct... ****... They saying its not correct.

Doesnt mean Wilson still isnt a good reporter

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Wyche is about as plugged in as anybody with the Falcons.  Seems that the original source that EB didn't have a strong interview with the Falcons was Dled. He said it in an interview with B

AB: “Bill how would you go about fixing this team?” Belichick: ”yes.”

27 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Different sources can give different reports

I'll still trust what Aaron Wilson said; he's proven to be as plugged in as anybody, and, having said that, no, I cannot believe for a moment that Wilson's source was Dled. He's always reported via independent sourcing. That part I'll call BS on

A Aron covering up for Houston not interviewing EB...

2 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

Idk Aaron Wilson is usually really da** good and I haven't seen him wrong much even when dealing with non Texans news

Idk no other team has reported bad EB interviews.  NYJ, JAX, etc must do a better at keeping information in house than the Falcons.

Just now, atljbo said:

He 100 percent is.. I like Wilson.... Doesnt mean the source who told him that wasnt on some ####### on this..lol

If the falcons themselves is saying its not correct... ****... They saying its not correct.

Doesnt mean Wilson still isnt a good reporter

Its really a 50/50 the same source for Wythe could be giving this info out solely because they don't like that this info came out out thier interview. We won't know unless they hire him. If they don't then we will never know

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

Idk no other team has reported bad EB interviews.  NYJ, JAX, etc must do a better at keeping information in house than the Falcons.

Yeah but last year   allot of info came out that he didn't get a job because of poor interviews so the info has merit

38 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Steve Wyche is about as plugged in as anybody with the Falcons. 

Seems that the original source that EB didn't have a strong interview with the Falcons was Dled. He said it in an interview with Bill Shanks yesterday. 

That's good if true. I want them to have a hard time picking the next HC because they're all hard to pass on.

Or this could just be the FO putting out misdirection to make things right because they did EB a disservice by saying his interview didn't go well (and potentially hurting his chances with other teams).

24 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

Because people on the outside are reporting conflicting things? This has nothing to do with how well or poorly their process is going. If the original source was Dled then I know all I need to know. 

Yep. It sounded like BS from the start. Especially when they already had said to liked him. 

42 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Steve Wyche is about as plugged in as anybody with the Falcons. 

Seems that the original source that EB didn't have a strong interview with the Falcons was Dled. He said it in an interview with Bill Shanks yesterday. 

Steve Wyche doesn’t make **** up. He is like Jay Glazer of Falcons scoops.

26 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

First y’all wanna know what’s going on.  Then y’all say “there’s too many leaks”.  make up your minds.

Im sure the Falcons wouldn’t want any misinformation getting out there about how they feel about a particular candidate.  On the flip side it would suck if EB got no more fair chances to interview because of a reporter saying he bombed an interview.

And maybe Dled is just spouting at the mouth because he prefers one HC over another. He should be banned from contact with the FO if he didn't have a credible source. Or I don't know. Maybe he is and just spewing garbage. He sounds like an idiot. I had to rewind the audio 3 times just to make out what he said.

4 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Perhaps there was truth to the original report.  Maybe they still like him, but he didn't crush the interview.  And then folks ran with their interpretation of the situation.

Personally as a fan, I could care less how he or anyone else interviews. Can he coach is all I care about. Im pretty sure Belicheck and Zimmer would bomb an interview - they can coach though.

3 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Personally as a fan, I could care less how he or anyone else interviews. Can he coach is all I care about.

100%.

Especially interviewing in front of a bunch of corporate white guys guys in suits. How he communicates to players and his coaching staff is all that matters.