• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He sure can. Just give him 13 years!

His girlfriend lives there

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣   🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Posted Images

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

The Bears are 0/8 on 3rd down. Saints are 7/12 on 3rd down. That's the difference in the game. Bears are gonna lose because of Mitchell Trubisky and the offense. That's exactly why I said they would lose. I hate being right.

The Bears haven't converted a third or fourth down today.

They deserve to lose. And Nagy has to be fired.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The Bears are 0/8 on 3rd down. Saints are 7/12 on 3rd down. That's the difference in the game. Bears are gonna lose because of Mitchell Trubisky and the offense. That's exactly why I said they would lose. I hate being right.

It’s also why Seattle lost yesterday. No sustainable drives outside of their one TD score until a meaningless TD really late.

5 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

You are what your record is.

If they are dumb ...Falcons are even dumber.

Team who failed to recover game winning onside kick or hold double digits lead late in 4th.

Bears earned a playoff spot.

They are playing with top tier , most experienced Saints team. It was gonna happen.

I wouldn't call going 8-8 including a 6 game losing streak as exactly earning a playoff spot. They're only in the playoffs cause it got expanded.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

I wouldn't call going 8-8 including a 6 game losing streak as exactly earning a playoff spot. They're only in the playoffs cause it got expanded.

They have better record than us.

Any team with 500 or above in NFL has shot to beat anyone in deeper formats. Thats a fact.

We are not in position to say anything except embrace the suck.

6 minutes ago, fuego said:

You need to Google that and read the real story behind that movie. To think somebody actually ripped off Lufthansa at Kennedy for real. It's crazy. That movie is based on a true story and true character. But you probably already knew that.

The real-life Jimmy Conway (James Burke) was somehow even worse than the depiction in the movie