NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

I'm weird. I liked Mularkey because I like that style of offense. The issue with that style of offense is when you can't run the ball you normally don't have a good enough passing game to overcome it. It's why the Falcons couldn't win in the playoffs.

I liked Mularkey much more than DK.   He believed in power run game, tight ends that blocked and gadget plays.  
Good defense and it’s a great scheme.  

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Titans have one of the best OL's in the NFL and A.J. Brown is one of the best wide receivers in the NFL.

Do they still? I know that was the case when they had Lewan and Conklin, but that line has churned over a lot.

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Everyone says Lamar had to win this game with his arm, but I felt like he needed to win with his legs and that's what he did. Do I think that gets them much further than this? Probably not, but it worked today. 

I just want to see him prove he can do it with him arm and them not rely on him running so much but do what gets you the most success

1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Their biggest run was off of a broken play. Ravens doing roll/sprint outs and setting up dink and dunks. Once that run broke off they set up more designed run plays. They are taking what the Titans are giving them, which is plenty. Can’t fault them for that. This win is more about Titans defense being awful than the Ravens offense being dynamic. 

Whatever you say buddy...

You know what you're getting from Lamar. Titans stacked the box almost every play in the 1st half daring Lamar to beat them passing. Then he actually started doing it and they loosened up, which is when we saw more big plays in the run game.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

How does this game finish almost 30 minutes sooner than yesterday's 1 o clock game. 

Because yesterday's game had a lot more scoring. Scoring means more TV breaks and longer games. Also, running the ball the way the Ravens did today keeps the clock moving and makes games go quicker. Neither the Bills nor Colts ran the ball well yesterday so there was more incomplete passes to stop the clock.

Smith might have a job offer. You see this all the time. Team has a bad playoff game. OC has his head somewhere else.

Also Henry had over 370 carries this season. He wasn't going to win this game for them.