NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread

1 minute ago, Mr.11 said:

No. Lamar saw an opening and took it. He's the only QB since Vick fast enough to make that play.

Trust and believe the Titans won't give up another score like that tho.

Ya it’s a tough way to have reliable success and efficiency but it’s an X factor.

1 minute ago, Mr.11 said:

No. Lamar saw an opening and took it. He's the only QB since Vick fast enough to make that play.

Trust and believe the Titans won't give up another score like that tho.

He extended a broken down play. And it was in direct correlation to the Ravens.

I hope the Titans win. 

3 minutes ago, insight said:

Vick had more talent Lamar has better work ethic and is trying to improve as a player.  

That’s the difference IMO...if Vick had the determination and work ethic, he arguably had the best physical tools of any QB ever. That’s where my rub w him was, when he admitted he never really tried.

16 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

I think Henry does his best work in the third and fourth quarter.... But I also think the Ravens are determined not to get beat by him

Yea, people forget that Henry whooped the Ravens ***** in the playoffs last year. Went for 200 yards on them. Tannehill went 7/14 for 88 yards in that game. LMAO.

Just now, 1989Fan said:

That’s the difference IMO...if Vick had the determination and work ethic, he arguably had the best physical tools of any QB ever. That’s where my rib w him was, when he admitted he never really tried.

I think Vicks biggest downfall as a passer was that they tried to utilize his deep ball too much without realizing the **** wasn't working efficiently. Had they call mostly short passes for him as they do with Lamar and allow the receivers to make plays, he would have had more success

7 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

He extended a broken down play. And it was in direct correlation to the Ravens.

I hope the Titans win. 

It wasn't a broken play. Dude ran as soon as he finished his drop because he read (correctly so) that he had a lane to run for a lot of yards.

But you can't reliably win games just by doing that, because teams (especially in the playoffs) tighten up on defense. If the Ravens wanna win then Lamar is gonna need to shape up as a passer, and the Ravens need to work a game plan allowing him to do so.

In other words, lots of quick passes and bootlegs. Lamar isn't good enough to challenge a defense down field consistently. He is good enough to work the short to intermediate range and stress a defense horizontally rushing and passing.

We'll see.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I think Vicks biggest downfall as a passer was that they tried to utilize his deep ball too much without realizing the **** wasn't working efficiently. Had they call mostly short passes for him as they do with Lamar and allow the receivers to make plays, he would have had more success

Vick would have had to learn how to put some touch on the ball. He used to laser it way too much. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yep Vick had a super strong arm but his deep ball was over done.