NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread

1 minute ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

I think Henry does his best work in the third and fourth quarter.... But I also think the Ravens are determined not to get beat by him

Maybe but that doesn't take away from that play resulting in a gain if he doesn't run directly into the defender there. But it's easier on the couch

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I could have sworn that TATF guaranteed that Matt Ryan is the only QB that gets sacked on 3rd down but I've seen it happen a lot yesterday and today.

Matt Ryan was really good a throwing the ball away avoiding the unnecessary sack early in his career. He has digressed in that department but many other QB's have that flaw.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

If only the Ravens had a mobile QB that could get out the pocket and extend plays when the play breaks down.

Right?

That said tho, dude just turned into the Flash my gosh

Yep, thats what makes him dangerous. If he can keep winning games doing that its great for the team. Its exciting to watch for sure, just gotta stay healthy doing it, which hasnt historically happened for guys who run that much.

1 minute ago, Mr.11 said:

Right?

That said tho, dude just turned into the Flash my gosh

That's the only reason people like Jackson and think he is so much better than Ryan. It's because he can do that and Ryan can't. But Ryan is a much better QB than Jackson ever dreamed about being.