NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

That is one of the reasons I'm so high on Brian Daboll. I've seen the jump Josh Allen made from year 1 to 2. Saw a stat about Allen yesterday that blew my mind. His jump in completion percentage this year from his 2 year total in 2018 and 19 was the highest in NFL history. For years and years and years it's been said that you can't teach a QB to improve his accuracy. He's either accurate or he's not. But Daboll, Allen and the Bills just blew that myth all to heIl this year.

**** Joe Brady put that theory to bed with Joe Burrow.

6 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

That is one of the reasons I'm so high on Brian Daboll. I've seen the jump Josh Allen made from year 1 to 2. Saw a stat about Allen yesterday that blew my mind. His jump in completion percentage this year from his 2 year total in 2018 and 19 was the highest in NFL history. For years and years and years it's been said that you can't teach a QB to improve his accuracy. He's either accurate or he's not. But Daboll, Allen and the Bills just blew that myth all to heIl this year.

Coaching is important but it was ultimately up to Josh Allen to work on his craft, evolve and grow into a better player. I think the same thing applies to Lamar both need also need good supporting cast to be successful.

Edited by insight

2 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Who taught Brooks read how to get sacks ?? He definitely didn't learn it here.

He is good for the yearnow lol. He did have 4 his one year here, which was the most in his career aside from his rookie year as a 3-4 rush backer (6)