NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

But do you trust him against that Saints defense with the way they can get after the QB? I can easily picture Trubisky being pressured into a few interceptions today.

I don’t trust him against anyone TBH...but gonna give credit where it’s due. That’s why I said it’s unlikely but not out of the question.

Just now, falconsd56 said:

He is going to get paid soon...that will be telling to me.

Nah there won't be anything telling about it. They don't care about his passing deficiencies. They only care that he can move the ball with his legs. That's the ONLY reason Vick got that big contract. 

Just now, insight said:

Not surprising, he was drafted in 2018 and still learning how to play at the NFL level.  Now if he doesn't grow and develop as the years progress then that speaks to his inability to grow and involve. It is interesting how people blame him, and not the offensive coordinator which is the excuse used for many other QB's shortcomings. 

Did you see the interception he threw today? Receiver was open and he threw it 10 yards behind him. There's no way you can blame that on the coaching.

If the Ravens are gonna beat the Titans it's gonna have to largely be on the arm of Lamar Jackson. Heck, if the Ravens wanna go far in the postseason and actually win games Lamar is gonna need to show up big time in the passing game.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Did you see the interception he threw today? Receiver was open and he threw it 10 yards behind him. There's no way you can blame that on the coaching.

It was a terrible interception that I have seen plenty of other QB's make from time to time. I will  reserve judgement  based on home he bounces back. 

14 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

No way the bears beat the saints... And I know Falcon fans hate the saints, but there's no way the bears beat the saints

The Saints have many ‘no way they should beat them’ losses on the record. Some of my favorite moments in the NFL.  

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

That could almost be said about literally every QB. It's up to coaches to develop him into a great QB. This is why I hope Urban Meyer doesn't destroy Lawrence or Fields if he goes to Jacksonville. 

That is one of the reasons I'm so high on Brian Daboll. I've seen the jump Josh Allen made from year 1 to 2. Saw a stat about Allen yesterday that blew my mind. His jump in completion percentage this year from his 2 year total in 2018 and 19 was the highest in NFL history. For years and years and years it's been said that you can't teach a QB to improve his accuracy. He's either accurate or he's not. But Daboll, Allen and the Bills just blew that myth all to heIl this year.