NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Lamar ain't gonna win today if he keeps making throws like the one he just made on that interception. That was a terrible throw.

No way the bears beat the saints... And I know Falcon fans hate the saints, but there's no way the bears beat the saints

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Lamar ain't gonna win today if he keeps making throws like the one he just made on that interception. That was a terrible throw.

I said it all last season when he was getting praised for his "improved" passing. He's deadly within 15 yards. Anything above is literally hit or miss. Against tight defenses they're mostly misses. But no, I'm a hater

2 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

No way the bears beat the saints... And I know Falcon fans hate the saints, but there's no way the bears beat the saints

I agree its unlikely...but no way the 7-9Seahawks beat the Saints way back when either. CHI offense is running hot right now

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I said it all last season when he was getting praised for his "improved" passing. He's deadly within 15 yards. Anything above is literally hit or miss. Against tight defenses they're mostly misses. But no, I'm a hater

I 110% agree. I get called a hater for saying that Lamar is a lot more like Vick than people want to believe. Every time I watch him I fill like I've traveled back in time 15 years.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

I 110% agree. I get called a hater for saying that Lamar is a lot more like Vick than people want to believe. Every time I watch him I fill like I've traveled back in time 15 years.

Stats lead people to bad avenues. Actually watching these guys give you a more realistic picture

1 minute ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Never say never though. Odds are not in favor of the bears, but never say never.

Falcons in Minnesotain 98 season comes to mind.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I like Lamar, but its clear he cant get it done as a passer. Ravens ranked last in passing offense for a reason.

2 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

idk if the bears defense cometo play they can. Justlike how the rams defense destroyed the seahawks offensethe bears can destroy the saints offense