NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread

10 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'm not expecting much from the Bears but the other two games look good. Hope the Browns missing Stefanski doesn't hurt them too bad.

I’m hoping against hope the Bears are in it in the 4th at the very least. I think Lamar gets his first playoff win today and the Steelers win too

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Were they? I really have no idea. I think Ward might’ve been hurt. 

I know the week before against the Jets they had to play with no receivers then they had the outbreak. Can't remember if they were missing more players last week

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I know the week before against the Jets they had to play with no receivers then they had the outbreak. Can't remember if they were missing more players last week

Seems like all their receivers played at least. Landry, Peoples-Jones, and Higgins all played last week. 

9 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

There was a debate earlier today during the Rams/Seahawks game about Russell Wilson and the Seahawks playoff results over the last few years. Well here's the facts. The Seahawks were 6-1 in Russell Wilson's first 7 playoff games. In Wilson's last 9 playoff games they're only 3-6 and 1-4 in the last 5. Whatever the reason may be, the Seahawks haven't had the same level of success since Pete Carroll's ill-fated call to pass from the 1 yard line to lose the Super Bowl against the Patriots. That was the beginning of that 3-6 mark.

6 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

They also haven't had the LOB since then either. What a coincidence.

Beginning of the end for the Legion of Boom. Shows you how important a good if not great defense still is. If the Falcons had a really good D this year would’ve been different.

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

Beginning of the end for the Legion of Boom. Shows you how important a good if not great defense still is. If the Falcons had a really good D this year would’ve been different.

With Koetter calling the plays, we still wouldn’t have gone that far even if we made the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

I got the titans today who ya got?

I hope the TEN offense balls out and they still lose so we can move forward with Arthur Smith 😁

I want TEN, CHI and CLE to win...but think the opposite will happen. I like BAL and TEN, so am fine w either team winning...similar to IND, BUF yesterday.

Just now, 1989Fan said:

I hope the TEN offense balls out and they still lose so we can move forward with Arthur Smith 😁

I want TEN, CHI and CLE to win...but think the opposite will happen. I like BAL and TEN, so am fine w either team winning...similar to IND, BUF yesterday.

I want Tennessee to win but I want a chiefs bills championship game id like CLE to win cant not pull for an underdog