NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread

2 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

Just out of curiosity, why do you want the Bucs to win?

It's a Brady thing, not specifically the Bucs. I have no reason to have anything against Brady. If most don't like him due to the SB, we did that to ourselves, not him. I think I would be a great story for him to go back to the SB after leaving Belechick. I like Brady. That's it. 🙂

1 minute ago, fuego said:

Why wouldn't I be? I have no reason to have anything against Brady. If most don't like him due to the SB, we did that to ourselves, not him. I think I would be a great story for him to go back to the SB after leaving Belechick. I like Brady. That's it. 🙂

I hate Brady. Always have and always will. Hated him long before what happened in the SB.

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

Why wouldn't I be? I have no reason to have anything against Brady. If most don't like him due to the SB, we did that to ourselves, not him. I think I would be a great story for him to go back to the SB after leaving Belechick. I like Brady. That's it. 🙂

Man, MF just don't like Brady's punk @ss. I hope he gets hit hard on every play. The same we you guys hated Jameis, Cam, and Brees. 

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Washington has 4 first round picks starting on the DL. You drafted those guys for moments like this!! Game on the line and you need to get a stop and get the ball back to the offense. They need to finally step it up! They've been ghostly tonight!! Time to change that!

Young needs to come out and get a strip sack. He said he wanted Brady. Go and get him. 

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Washington has 4 first round picks starting on the DL. You drafted those guys for moments like this!! Game on the line and you need to get a stop and get the ball back to the offense. They need to finally step it up! They've been ghostly tonight!! Time to change that!

Ask and you shall receive