NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

If Taylor Heinicke has to come out of this game that would be absolutely crushing to both him and Washington. He's been so amazing tonight.

He's done enough to get a contract from someone next year. Going toe to toe with the GOAT won't be overlooked. Good for him.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Dude a few guys in the late rounds doesn’t make decades of evidence. 

I'm not posting the list of guys again that I posted a few weeks ago on here just for your amusement. But the list was pretty impressive. 7 or 8 of the guys I listed were guys that are in the HOF or will be there soon like Brady and Brees. It wasn't even anywhere near a full list either.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'm not posting the list of guys again that I posted a few weeks ago on here just for your amusement. But the list was pretty impressive. 7 or 8 of the guys I listed were guys that are in the HOF or will be there soon like Brady and Brees. It wasn't even anywhere near a full list either.

Brees was a second round pick and the 32nd pick which is first round for a normal year.

Again a few guys when looking at the entire history of the NFL ain’t ****. Post the list of late round QBs in the last 10 years and then post the first rounders.

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Brees was a second round pick and the 32nd pick which is first round for a normal year.

Again a few guys when looking at the entire history of the NFL ain’t ****. Post the list of late round QBs in the last 10 years and then post the first roubders

I'm not getting into this argument with you. I said what I said. I said by what I said.

7 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Welp....that's game over. Washington put up a great fight but this one is over with Heinicke now out of the game. Washington has a lot to build on going into 2021.

So, I’m not watching this game...is that 2 QBs hurt running the ball today?

1 minute ago, quotemokc said:

The difference in the match has been that Brady has had ALL DAY to sit in the pocket and wait for his WR's to be wide open.

I hate that too. That's been his entire career. It's like he's protected by the NFL. Every other QB has been literally lit up by a defender. Players will have a free shot on him, and tackle him like he's on their team.

9 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Why exactly are you rooting for the Bucs?

Why wouldn't I be? I have no reason to have anything against Brady. If most don't like him due to the SB, we did that to ourselves, not him. I think I would be a great story for him to go back to the SB after leaving Belechick. I like Brady. That's it. 🙂