1 minute ago, PuppyMonster said:

lol, I'm sure this entire board was like danggg. He looks great. Definitely makes you want someone like that (Fields?). Crazy that he was sub-60% completion the last 2 years. Almost flamed out.

Yea I'm not gonna get into that discussion. Trying to keep it strictly about the games today

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He sure can. Just give him 13 years!

His girlfriend lives there

不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不

Posted Images

Just now, 1989Fan said:

He was sub 50% in college I think. Dude was drafted all on his physical abilities and bravado coming out. To be fair, most guys who play like him in college dont make it...but he is a bad man

Allen had mad accuracy issues. He was gonna need a lot of work and had high bust potential. Fortunately for him everything has worked out. Didnt like the dude out of college but the guy showed so much moxie in the NFL I couldnt help but become a fan

26 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I think the Rams have a really good shot tbh. That defense is nasty. Their DC (Brandon Staley) has grown on me a lot too.

Man, Tremaine Edmunds for the Bills is a baller.

I thinkthe Rams werean outlier this year. Great defense but inefficient offense.

Yards per point metric generally separates the boys from the men. The Rams being bottom 5 in yards per point isunheard of for playoff teams.

Just now, 32wood84white said:

I know the Bills are good but they are getting too much credit in here. The Bills havea very slight edge in this game but the Colts can play. Gonna be a great game.

I told by brother before that game that Bills are getting all the hype but the Colts weren't going to lay down.

Cant help but pull for Rivers - a guy whos always done things the right way, has a lot of talent, is nearing the end of his career and doesnt have a very big window.

on the other hand, the Bills 0-4 in SB so cant help pull for them either.

Win-win for me.

1 minute ago, Tandy said:

Cant help but pull for Rivers - a guy whos always done things the right way, has a lot of talent, is nearing the end of his career and doesnt have a very big window.

on the other hand, the Bills 0-4 in SB so cant help pull for them either.

Win-win for me.

Rivers has too many kids for me to root for him. Jk

The only reason id like to see him win one is because he's one of the toughest to ever play and talks alot of ****