• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He sure can. Just give him 13 years!

His girlfriend lives there

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣   🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Well I didn't know that until just now. But I pointed why hiring a coach before a GM could work out just last night or maybe it was the night before last. But I explained how that could work.

that wasn't directed at you at all, sorry if it seemed like that. on one thread i posted that info and guys after were still making comments like "no successful franchise would ever hire HC before GM".

Just now, JohnnyFranchise said:

that wasn't directed at you at all, sorry if it seemed like that. on one thread i posted that info and guys after were still making comments like "no successful franchise would ever hire HC before GM".

Well, you know Seattle sux, right?   
<purple>

3 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

Yeah. I just went back to that other thread and saw where you posted it twice and it got ignored both times cause it doesn't fit the agenda.

9 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Parsons basically does what Adams does at this point. 

Nah Just dont see Parsons affecting game like that. Adams is danged near un blockable when he is healthy.  IMO earned his full salary for his performance against Atlanta, AND from the back 4? There is no one else doing that. Maybe Honey Badger. (Speaking of, Badger I cant believe that guy has hung in the pros this long with his size) 

Adams got some flack mid season but one of more impressive guys on defense in NFL this year I have watched.

Just now, OrthoPTSD said:

Nah Just dont see Parsons affecting game like that. Adams is danged near un blockable when he is healthy.  IMO earned his full salary for his performance against Atlanta, AND from the back 4? There is no one else doing that. Maybe Honey Badger. (Speaking of, Badger I cant believe that guy has hung in the pros this long with his size) 

Adams got some flack mid season but one of more impressive guys on defense in NFL this year I have watched.

Adams has still been a force in the run game and short passes, but his coverage has largely been exploited this year. He’s ended the year strong along with the rest of the Seattle D though. At his best, I do think Parsons could be a game wrecker. Gotta get someone to utilize him correctly to maximize his abilities.