NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread

6 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Matt Ryan is not the problem. This has been hashed out in multiple threads. We need a better RB. 

Most of all coaching. A good coach could bring out the best in Ito and Hill to be at least serviceable as a duo. But the coaching has been historically horrible. 

14 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Well Lions are looking for their first road playoff win since never lol. 

Actually the Lions have 2 road playoff wins. 1952 NFL Championship in Cleveland and 1957 NFL western divisional playoff in San Francisco.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Actually the Lions have 2 road playoff wins. 1952 NFL Championship in Cleveland and 1957 NFL western divisional playoff in San Francisco.

Yeah but no one cares about pre-playoff era lol. That’s also still terrible for a team that’s been around for so long. 

Divisional Playoff Matchups

Rams at Packers - (3rd playoff matchup - Tied 1-1 - GB won in 1966 and LAR won in 2001)
Buccaneers at Saints (First ever playoff matchup)
Ravens at Bills (First ever playoff matchup)
Browns at Chiefs (First ever playoff matchup)

25 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Bucs-Saints?  I don’t think I can watch. Even with beer. If I route against one that’s like routing for the other. Help. 

I hate all 4 teams left in the NFC with a passion but gotta go with the Rams to hopefully make the Super Bowl. But that won't happen. Guess I'll root for Tom Brady. 🤢🤮