NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

I think the Rams have a really good shot tbh. That defense is nasty. Their DC (Brandon Staley) has grown on me a lot too.

Man, Tremaine Edmunds for the Bills is a baller.

I agree. I just don't trust their offense. While Seattle doesn't have the best defense, I think they can compete with the Rams offense. 

I'm ready to see this Allen/Diggs connection

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Typed at the same time lol

lol, I'm sure this entire board was like danggg. He looks great. Definitely makes you want someone like that (Fields?). Crazy that he was sub-60% completion the last 2 years. Almost flamed out. 

Just now, 1989Fan said:

Allen is legit...glad to see a lot of folks will get to see him in the big stage this year.

dude looked even more schoolyard than Mahommes on that drive. 

Hopefully we get to see them in the AFC Championship Game. Feel like the Chiefs might stumble though. 

3 minutes ago, PuppyMonster said:

lol, I'm sure this entire board was like danggg. He looks great. Definitely makes you want someone like that (Fields?). Crazy that he was sub-60% completion the last 2 years. Almost flamed out. 

He was sub 50% in college I think. Dude was drafted all on his physical abilities and bravado coming out. To be fair, most guys who play like him in college don’t make it...but he is a bad man

edit: sorry, he was 56%. Just knew it was criticized 

2 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Somebody said in a different thread that Trask comparison is to Allen. 

Really  have to wonder if they have ever seen either play

I have seen the Big Ben comparison, but Allen is nothing like Trask in college, other than being big and white.