7 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

no bs i picked the football team to beat the bucs in my pool, i think chase young is gonna wreak havoc.

and i know we're all bears' fans this weekend. you never know, that seahawks team was 7-9 in 2010 too.....

I read an article a day or so ago that Brady, for the first time in his career, will be the ROAD team on wild card weekend, and that his record on the road in the playoffs wasn't real good, in fact up until last year, Mark Sanchez had more playoff ROAD wins than he did....

:lol:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-facing-playoff-obstacle-that-hes-never-had-to-deal-with-in-his-21-year-career/

I'm pulling for the Packers his season in the NFC.  Obvious hatred for the Saints and the Bucs.  Don't think the Rams or Bears will do anything in the playoffs.  Comes down to Seahawks and the Packers.  I am impressed with the way GB is playing on offense so I'd like to see Davonte Adams and Aaron Jones in the Superbowl.  Plus I went to school at UTEP, where Aaron Jones played football.  I saw him play live with UTEP played Texas Longhorns here in Austin where I live now.  Jones had a 50 yard TD as the Miners got destroyed by Texas 50-7

3 hours ago, Gee-Q said:

I'm pulling for the Packers his season in the NFC.  Obvious hatred for the Saints and the Bucs.  Don't think the Rams or Bears will do anything in the playoffs.  Comes down to Seahawks and the Packers.  I am impressed with the way GB is playing on offense so I'd like to see Davonte Adams and Aaron Jones in the Superbowl.  Plus I went to school at UTEP, where Aaron Jones played football.  I saw him play live with UTEP played Texas Longhorns here in Austin where I live now.  Jones had a 50 yard TD as the Miners got destroyed by Texas 50-7

Hey bro I live in the Killeen area

16 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

My favorite player to watch on this play is Hasselback who starts out about 10 yards running in the opposite direction after the handoff and catches up for a late block.  Overall, probably my favorite play ever in sports history and mostly because of who it occurred against.