[THROWBACKS] Rod Coleman Elite Interior Line Play vs. Cowboys

• BLM changed the title to [THROWBACKS] Rod Coleman Elite Interior Line Play vs. Cowboys

Man, Rod Coleman is my favorite DT to have played for the Falcons. Dude was just phenomenal; It was like we had a prime Warren Sapp on our squad. I can’t even imagine how many championships we would have if Matt Ryan had those defenses. Beast of a defense, especially when we had Lawyer Milloy who was a super intelligent safety and run defender.

16 hours ago, BLM said:

https://streamable.com/duvdrf

Oldies that I am deleting from my computer but uploading for memories.  Throw back to one of the more exciting days in Falcons Franchise.  

If anyone can figure out how to embed, pls let me know.

You don’t have the Eagles/Falcons game when they opened the season on MNF and a fight started before the game do you

3 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Man, imagine Rod next to Grady now a days. This team is always able to find one 1 very good DT, just nothing else to support them unfortunately. Heck pick any 2 of these 3 to be together in their primes and they would wreck the league.

Coleman>Babineaux>Jarrett

Those 3 in the middle with Kerney and Abe staying healthy together. 

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Yes man I been looking for it. You should upload it on your computer when you get a chance 

Alright I will do that. Don't know how I would go about sharing it with y'all though, I'm not that computer savvy but I imagine a full game would be a big file.

I also have vs SEA, vs BUF, vs MIN, vs NYJ, vs MIA, vs GB, vs TB x2 (including Jim Mora cellphone game lol) vs DET, and vs NO all from 2005. The apex of the Dunn Vick Duckett era

54 minutes ago, Dunn-Vick-Duckett said:

Alright I will do that. Don't know how I would go about sharing it with y'all though, I'm not that computer savvy but I imagine a full game would be a big file.

I also have vs SEA, vs BUF, vs MIN, vs NYJ, vs MIA, vs GB, vs TB x2 (including Jim Mora cellphone game lol) vs DET, and vs NO all from 2005. The apex of the Dunn Vick Duckett era

Post all. Find a way you must. 

Dude, outstanding post.

1. Rod Coleman was a freaking bad man on our DLine. Deserves all the praise hes getting in this thread.

2. That hit by Ike Reece!

3. The Georgia Dome could rock with the best of them on good nights...hate that Blank destroyed that.