• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol

He did. We got Koetter

I know what I wish.......

On 1/8/2021 at 6:34 PM, jetpac said:

Don't bother, people here are content with Media Matt. His lack of bite and cookie cutter stance has become the norm. No dog in him at all. 

Yes, that is what we have done.  We are content.  You see, fans who believe in Matt Ryan don't care about wins. /sarcasm

On 1/8/2021 at 7:41 PM, Dem Birds said:

See .. another"  Ryan gets all the credit but never the blame " homer. It's actually quite funny. Keep reading. They dominate this forum.  . 

On 1/8/2021 at 9:39 PM, Killing Floor said:

no I want him to lose his mind like Brady does. Or cry in a towel like Watson does. Losing sucks.  Is that just me?  
Don’t kick the cooler. That seems like a bad idea. 

You mean show his *** like Brady does?

You said this;

Don't bother, people here are content with Media Matt. His lack of bite and cookie cutter stance has become the norm. No dog in him at all. 

Rowdy said this;

Get the $&@! off my field! 

Then, you said this;

Lol lame

So, you said Ryan has no dog in him.  Rowdy reminded you of one situation where the dog in Ryan may have gotten the best of him.  Then, you said that was lame.  Did you confuse yourself?

Edited by NorthGaBoy
5 hours ago, Mr.Blank said:

You mean show his *** like Brady does?

Are you asking honestly?  

H*** Yes.  When Gurley runs the wrong way call him out. Tell the coach he doesn’t tolerate losing and call out the professional millionaire players who consistently under deliver.  

You mean like Brady?  Expect nothing less than winning every possession?  Yes that. 
You mean hold his teammates accountable for every touch like a captain and seasoned leader should?  
Yes. Exactly that. 
You or I can love the team (since 1972) and you can be a fan of players but leadership matters. He has 1 job. Brady has 1 job. Spot the difference?
You are not going to tell me Ryan light up the locker room or sideline.  I’ve been watching him since ‘08. 

32 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Are you asking honestly?  

H*** Yes.  When Gurley runs the wrong way call him out. Tell the coach he doesn’t tolerate losing and call out the professional millionaire players who consistently under deliver.  

You mean like Brady?  Expect nothing less than winning every possession?  Yes that. 
You mean hold his teammates accountable for every touch like a captain and seasoned leader should?  
Yes. Exactly that. 
You or I can love the team (since 1972) and you can be a fan of players but leadership matters. He has 1 job. Brady has 1 job. Spot the difference?
You are not going to tell me Ryan light up the locker room or sideline.  I’ve been watching him since ‘08. 

You can be a leader without being an *******

10 hours ago, NorthGaBoy said:

You said this;

Rowdy said this;

Then, you said this;

So, you said Ryan has no dog in him.  Rowdy reminded you of one situation where the dog in Ryan may have gotten the best of him.  Then, you said that was lame.  Did you confuse yourself?

One. Situation. Everything else is. “You certainly want to do better”. “We got to go back and figure out how to get better” blah blah blah. How bout go make a play bruh.

12 hours ago, jetpac said:

One. Situation. Everything else is. “You certainly want to do better”. “We got to go back and figure out how to get better” blah blah blah. How bout go make a play bruh.

OK, maybe I need more coffee but I have no clue what this guy jetpac is saying.  Can someone explain?