If the Falcons bring in a good coaching staff and nail the draft are they a super bowl contender next year?

27 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

I do. Our standup against KC shows it. Our breakdown of the Raiders shows it. I can complain about losses but that doesn’t mean they’re not my team. If Cleveland can go 0-16 to playoffs in a few seasons we can go from 10 single score games to the Ship in the same time. Why the heck not?

Weird thing is we have knowledgeable posters in here that have seen many examples of this happening, not only on the Falcons teams but other franchises as well. 

Imma give a pass because we just had a horrible season so the emotions are there.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not impossible, but highly unlikely. Not quite one in a million, but definitely something that ought to shock any reasonable person if it happens. 

No one thought we were going in 98 or 16, yet there we were. Having a surprise team getting there isn't all that unusual anymore. 

I expect the Falcons to make the playoffs next year. They've never missed the playoffs 4 years in a row since I've been a fan. I've been a fan since 1993.

1 hour ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Weird thing is we have knowledgeable posters in here that have seen many examples of this happening, not only on the Falcons teams but other franchises as well. 

Imma give a pass because we just had a horrible season so the emotions are there.

A lot of people wanted Kevin Stefanski last year. Maybe we should have taken him after all. 

8 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I think the Falcons are a 11-5 team next year and a dark horse super bowl contender if they bring in a good coaching staff and have a successful draft. A super bowl contender for sure by 2022.

Come on dude... Please stop with these Homer titles just to get people to talk about something.... This is going beyond crazy... That's one of the most stupid ones I've seen.... Come on dude put your big boy pants on and get real...

If the NFL makes a cap adjustment it's possible.

Falcons were an unlucky/poorly coached 8 ish win team this year.

With a better OC and better run blocking, and new RB talent...we're way better.

With proper routes and good scheming, pass game is way better.

With a DE and FS and good D coordinator, defense is much better.

Matt and Julio both have up seasons...way better.

There aren't that many steps to us being way way better.  But we have to have several of them happen at once.  We have to have a legit O coordinator, some good blocking, a good back, and Matty needs to have one of his top seasons.

3 hours ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Like I always say .....losing brings out the stupid in a fan base.