New Details Emerge About The Scope Of Tennessee’s Investigation Into Football Program.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:35 PM, AutumnEffect said:

Pruitt bending the rules? Color me shocked.

Isn't Pruitt the same coach who pouted at a Georgia practice and took the football WITH HIM and went home? :lol:

"So coach Richt tried to move forward with (Theus and Jenkins) there,” he said. “Pruitt flipped out that those two weren’t leaving. I think he tried to take a ball away or something. Then there were some choice words between the offense and defense. This really wasn’t a Pruitt-Richt thing at the core. Pruitt yelled at Richt, and then our offensive guys got involved - particularly TB (Brown).”

https://dawgpost.com/s/288/what-happened-at-uga-in-2015-part-one-the-vacuum-is-filled

The dude was messy at Georgia:

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/former-uga-d-coordinator-jeremy-pruitt-high-risk-hire-tennessee

8 hours ago, Is This What You Want? said:

Didn’t he also show up drunk on a weekend at Richt’s house and tried to get Richt to come out into his front yard to fight him?  He was a total piece of work.

And the rumor is Thomas Brown mopped the floor with him there. It was a coaching staff BBQ or something like that. 

On 1/7/2021 at 9:24 PM, putnam6 said:

Pretty sure some factions in Vol Nation were hoping to use this as just cause to fire Pruit and not owing him a  buyout, I suppose it's still possible, but they won't fire him till they are sure they have a replacement. Much like Mulen I hope he stays put

Count me in as one of the ones that wanted to get rid of him without a buyout. He's clearly in over his head, plus as others have stated in this thread, he's a headcase too.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:24 PM, putnam6 said:

Pretty sure some factions in Vol Nation were hoping to use this as just cause to fire Pruit and not owing him a  buyout, I suppose it's still possible, but they won't fire him till they are sure they have a replacement. Much like Mulen I hope he stays put

Wouldn’t be surprised if Vol Nation instigated the investigation. They wanted him gone BAD

On 1/16/2021 at 7:39 PM, eddiesauto said:

Count me in as one of the ones that wanted to get rid of him without a buyout. He's clearly in over his head, plus as others have stated in this thread, he's a headcase too.

He comes from that Hoover High School system in Birmingham. Those guys are freaking nut cases. Rush Probst was the coach there years ago. Read his story.