Make Mike McDaniel HC and call it a day

2 hours ago, Knight of God said:

He was a poor leader. Just because people like you and will work for you, it doesnt mean that you can lead. The two are constantly confused in life. People can follow, but can you lead? He was bad at it.

Yep. Just because a person “likes” you doesn’t mean they respect you. Accountability was CLEARLY lacking from Quinn. And that’s the most important trait (along with integrity) to have in leadership 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we crucified this guy for the way he looks    Then this guy wouldn’t stand a chance    

Mike McDaniel is the guy I want to run our offense (if that is as HC so be it), but hottest coach on the market? Has he even received any HC interviews?

I dont care about his playcalling. Can he lead? That's what I need to know. If not then we miss the point of HEAD coach.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I respectfully disagree. Dan was a pretty good leader. He even rallied the troops last year to ultimately save his and TDs jobs. It was his ineptitude as a coach and lack of fundamentals as a teacher that led to his demise. But his team supported him as they would any good leader.

OK, that’s it. I’m done complimenting DQ. Was never and a fan of his from the start. I just don’t think leadership qualities were where he fell short. 

If Quinn were a good leader he wouldn't have been in a position to need to "rally the troops(buddies)" to save his job. They rallied up to save their buddies job and maintain their own comfort within the environment that he had built for them to be comfortable in.

*To paraphrase a quote, "You must welcome the challenge of being uncomfortable if you wish to grow."

13 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yep. Just because a person “likes” you doesn’t mean they respect you. Accountability was CLEARLY lacking from Quinn. And that’s the most important trait (along with integrity) to have in leadership 

I didnt see respect, like I said before it was more of a "best buddy" vibe. There is a push for someone to call plays I guess. I dont get it but they want what they want and any explanation will do.

24 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Point blank. All coaches know their Xs and Os. You dont want your HC to necessarily be the play caller, but I think...maybe...i understand what you're all saying. I do know that I dont like the same brand of football most of this fanbase seems to enjoy, but we all want to win. I can say that much.

Give me the 1998 Falcons over the 2019 Chiefs any day!! You and I are a rare breed my brother!

22 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Give me the 1998 Falcons over the 2019 Chiefs any day!! You and I are a rare breed my brother!

I’m down with this too! 

I personally prefer teams built around a suffocating defense. But that’s not what our FO decided to do, so let support the offense by providing the best offensive minds to run it.