NFL's Best Linebacker Duo Deion Jones & Foye Oluokun

4 minutes ago, vel said:

Debo had a down year. Seemed like he could care less in some games. 

Deion has a lot to prove in my book.  He’s been on a downward trend for a solid year and a half to me.  Sure the once-in-a-blue moon flashy play looks good, but his consistency as an every down linebacker and leader of this team is not there as it should be from somebody who’s supposed to be “the guy”.

11 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Deion has a lot to prove in my book.  He’s been on a downward trend for a solid year and a half to me.  Sure the once-in-a-blue moon flashy play looks good, but his consistency as an every down linebacker and leader of this team is not there as it should be from somebody who’s supposed to be “the guy”.

Yep. Exactly why I'm for Parsons. I like Debo. But he's not Grady right now. 

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I think the LB’er unit is a bit overrated tbh.  I saw them get worked too often this year, the latest example being against Brady & the Bucs 

I dunno man, some of those issues are on scheme and coaching. Like that TD catch Godwin had on Oloukon, no way you expect a 240 LBer to stop that. I think we have the potential to have a really good defense if we grab a coach who isn't redigesting last night's dinner. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I think the LB’er unit is a bit overrated tbh.  I saw them get worked too often this year, the latest example being against Brady & the Bucs 

I was hungover on Sunday so was falling in and out of sleep on the game. But from the stats, Brady threw for 400 yards with only 14 of those going to a RB and 30 to Gronk. No 100 yard rusher. 

Edited by Precyse
28 minutes ago, Precyse said:

Seattle had to have had the worst defense in the league this year 

Yet still managed to give up 43 points less than the Falcons or close to 3 points a game. That is only defense metric I care about.

So no, they were not the worse defense and better than the Falcons.

Edited by PointSwayzee
6 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

Yet still managed to give up 43 points less than the Falcons or close to 3 points a game. That is only defense metric I care about.

So no, they were not the worse defense and better than the Falcons.

Such as h*ll wasnt because of Wright and Wagner who had 3 less sacks, 3 less Ints, 4 less fumbles. Safety and Corner play definitely the deciding factors.