Mock Offseason/Draft V1

Haven’t dug deep into these guys yet, but from what I’ve seen so far I love the trade down, love positions addressed and more importantly the rounds you took them in (CB/EDGE early, RB mid, depth at OG).  I think we are going to have two 5th round comps for Beasley and Campbell and then the 6th for Wes, so you could make it even more impressive with that.  Well done man.  

31 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Has to be a former linebacker.  "When in doubt, truck'em.". 

This would be a solid choice.  Seems to love special teams and just hitting.

My style of football

31 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Unless Fields is there at 4, I just don't see us going QB in this draft.

There is talk hes going 1st or 2nd and Miami could be going QB as well. 

7 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Sign me up.  

I like Moehrig better than Holland though.  

I like him too. This draft has a ton of 2nd round caliber Safeties that could sneak into the back end of the 1st.

7 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Solid early mock. I've had several of these guys in various ones I've run. I like the idea of Sermon, and the trade back, too.

Surtain or Horn would be great additions at that 9 spot, but if Lance is still there, I'm hoping somebody wants to move up a couple spots and will give us their top pick in 22 for our troubles. We could still get one of them and bank for the future. 

Having said that, where is Luke Stocker?😢

Good ol Luke is a FA, I could see them bringing him back on a cheap 1 year deal but It will not hurt my feelings if he walks lol.

6 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I have a quick question since this  is a draft related topic. Anyone know why the supposedly great Chuba Hubbard is nowhere to be found at the top of draft boards?

I guess he's not the all world guy everyone said he was in the NFL's eyes? 

Hard to repeat 2k especially with injuries and off the field drama mixed in.

16 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Solid early mock. I've had several of these guys in various ones I've run. I like the idea of Sermon, and the trade back, too.

Surtain or Horn would be great additions at that 9 spot, but if Lance is still there, I'm hoping somebody wants to move up a couple spots and will give us their top pick in 22 for our troubles. We could still get one of them and bank for the future. 

Having said that, where is Luke Stocker?😢

I definitely like Horn over Surtain if we are drafting CB at 9th overall

1 minute ago, Herr Doktor said:

Absolutely.  Beats the doors off the Madden drafts we see all the time.  "We trade Julio to the Cowboys for six first round picks and trade Matt Ryan to Green Bay for sixteen 4th round picks and two buckets of cheese curds"

So true. But I do love me some cheese curds.

2 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Absolutely.  Beats the doors off the Madden drafts we see all the time.  "We trade Julio to the Cowboys for six first round picks and trade Matt Ryan to Green Bay for sixteen 4th round picks and two buckets of cheese curds"

Bruh madden drafts are the worst. Try to trade down from the 3rd overall pick to the 25th and somehow only get back that and a second and a fourth lol.