Falcons interviewed Morocco Brown

After looking at the Texans recent draft history and the Rams drafting over the last 10 years, I'm leaning towards this guy. I know buddy from the Rams was an assistant but still. Honestly comparing Dimitroff to the most other GMs he was pretty solid. Definitely had some stinkers but also a few not just good but great drafts. I hope we don't miss him

8 minutes ago, Foo Falcors said:

After looking at the Texans recent draft history and the Rams drafting over the last 10 years, I'm leaning towards this guy. I know buddy from the Rams was an assistant but still. Honestly comparing Dimitroff to the most other GMs he was pretty solid. Definitely had some stinkers but also a few not just good but great drafts. I hope we don't miss him

Probably want to compare the Texans and Colts if you want to lean toward Brown, just saying😉.

Just now, Foo Falcors said:

I didn't see anything about Brown with the Texans... am I missing something here?

"After looking at the Texans recent draft history and the Rams drafting over the last 10 years, I'm leaning towards this guy. I know buddy from the Rams was an assistant but still"

I think we(me) assumed you were comparing Rick Smith to Moracco Brown correct? If you compared the drafts of the Texans and Rams, then it was not a great comp because Brown was on the Colts not the Rams. 

Just now, PointSwayzee said:

"After looking at the Texans recent draft history and the Rams drafting over the last 10 years, I'm leaning towards this guy. I know buddy from the Rams was an assistant but still"

I think we(me) assumed you were comparing Rick Smith to Moracco Brown correct? If you compared the drafts of the Texans and Rams, then it was not a great comp because Brown was on the Colts not the Rams. 

Ah. Sorry I didn't specify. I thought it was known how stellar the colts last few drafts have been. I didn't think to mention it but yeah they've drafted really well recently. And as director of college scouting I think he played a good part in that

3 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

As in, "after looking at these two guys elsewhere, Brown has a better resume coming from Indy." Shouldve worded it better i reckon

1 hour ago, Foo Falcors said:

Dimitroffs picks were MS and DQ's picks