Clay Travis Ranking The BEST To Worst of NFL Head Coach Openings (based on QB)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless we're interviewing him for the position, I'm not really interested in what he thinks about the job.

The **** is a clay travis? Sounds like some country singer

anybody who's ranking HC openings on one position alone has zero credibility with me

4 minutes ago, QBat3 said:

But he's not the only one saying it though, most NFL talking heads are echoing the same thing and ranking ATL as worst or second worst. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/nfl-head-coaching-vacancies-ranked/h2lf587rssxy10v2l4adfgs8l

Not saying this is the case, but many of the talking heads are regurgitaters of other people's thought processes.  This guy could be bang on, but I tend to recoil from something when there is a concensus based on opinion and not data points.

23 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Not saying this is the case, but many of the talking heads are regurgitaters of other people's thought processes.  This guy could be bang on, but I tend to recoil from something when there is a concensus based on opinion and not data points.

It's all subjective, at the end of the day you can put yourself in the position of a HC and weigh the pros and cons. The problem with Atlanta is management, and we have no GM yet so that's a big minus. On top of that the GM taking over has to move in and deal with a huge cap mess and questions about the aging franchise QB, which are two of the toughest things to deal with that you can have. It's just obviuosly a complicated and murky situation that others team with HC vacancies aren't dealing with. 

2 hours ago, QBat3 said:

But he's not the only one saying it though, most NFL talking heads are echoing the same thing and ranking ATL as worst or second worst. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/nfl-head-coaching-vacancies-ranked/h2lf587rssxy10v2l4adfgs8l

How dare you try and pop the fantasy bubble these precious minds seclude themselves in...

5 hours ago, QBat3 said:

4 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

Echo chamber of the herd’s noise.