Any chance Trevor Lawrence is available at 4?

7 hours ago, Macintez said:

Under no circumstances, none... And I mean NONE! Will Trevor fall past the Jags. People don’t understand how this will not happen it’s no point in even talking about it. Trevor with the right OC will be a star tho. I honestly look at him as the QB equivalent of a LeBron and I know that’s saying a lot but dude mentally is exactly where he needs to be to succeed on the next level. 

He wasn't that way the other night

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Lawrence is there at 4 we trade down point blank get enormous draft capital.

If TLaw gets a felony between now and April, maybe. 

No

16 hours ago, nomak said:

Fields will be a fragile QB in the NFL. 

I just think so much is riding on this pick and spending it on him could possibly blow up in our face because he was pretty inconsistent throughout college. Not saying he is a bad player, but id be worried that his stock rose quickly before the draft, and he might be the second best qb in this draft but Im also hearing there is a huge drop off from Lawrence to anyone else.

21 hours ago, GATXBOI said:

If Lawrence is there at 4 we trade down point blank get enormous draft capital.

Yep!  No way it’s happening but we’d have a high draft pick next year and year after to draft a QB to replace Matt.  I still think we’ll have a good shot at pulling in some picks this year if we decide to trade down.  Someone is going to be willing to trade up for Zach Wilson.

2 hours ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Yep!  No way it’s happening but we’d have a high draft pick next year and year after to draft a QB to replace Matt.  I still think we’ll have a good shot at pulling in some picks this year if we decide to trade down.  Someone is going to be willing to trade up for Zach Wilson.

I believe next year we will be in the mid 20s drafting but we will have possibly two picks in next years 1st round from trading down.. see how I did that lol

2 hours ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

I agree, being able to trade back down, ride with Matt for another year, pick up another 1st next year while getting more picks this year will help us fill holes.  The cap is a factor this year because of the COVID keeping fans out of games, but I could see us earning back more of that the following year with an even bigger increase in SC for the whole league once they get fans back to games.  

Having 2 picks next year would allow us to draft someone in next years draft while not having to eat a huge amount of cap space for Matt and once the 2022 season is done we should have his replacement having only sat that year and the cap space used for matt would be minimal and cutting him after the 22 season we would get almost 30 million for just cutting him. 

On 1/6/2021 at 8:41 AM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

He will probably get injured the way he runs around

At least he can run around. Rodgers has run around for 15 years. The NFL QB position is evolving into a run around QB and I’m not talking about Lamar Jackson running around. The old statue QB will be extinct in the future....they’ll always be a few around but their days are numbered

On 1/6/2021 at 11:48 AM, federicofalcon2 said:

So his good game against Clemson raised his stock value but a bad game in the championship wont drop it?  sounds legit...

The question you asked was if he bombs in the game against Alabama will anyone's opinion of him change. You didn't say anything about his stock dropping.