Any chance Trevor Lawrence is available at 4?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Lawrence is there at 4 we trade down point blank get enormous draft capital.

If TLaw gets a felony between now and April, maybe. 

No

4 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Barring some unforeseen drastic change, there is no way Trevor is there at 4.

Under no circumstances, none... And I mean NONE! Will Trevor fall past the Jags. People don’t understand how this will not happen it’s no point in even talking about it. Trevor with the right OC will be a star tho. I honestly look at him as the QB equivalent of a LeBron and I know that’s saying a lot but dude mentally is exactly where he needs to be to succeed on the next level. 

27 minutes ago, Macintez said:

Under no circumstances, none... And I mean NONE! Will Trevor fall past the Jags. People don’t understand how this will not happen it’s no point in even talking about it. Trevor with the right OC will be a star tho. I honestly look at him as the QB equivalent of a LeBron and I know that’s saying a lot but dude mentally is exactly where he needs to be to succeed on the next level. 

I dont understand how its even a question.  HEs been touted or anointed since his freshman year basically.  

1 hour ago, GATXBOI said:

Who himself or Lawrence? If it's Lawrence yeah he could but qb is far from our biggest need. Our biggest needs in our is Defense and Running back period. Don't worry about the offense it's changing anyway. Everyone will do fine

Matt Ryan was talking about himself. I believe Matt Ryan is going to have a serious chip on his shoulder next year. 

3 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Maybe Jacksonville will want Justin Fields. Maybe the Jets want another position. Trevor Lawrence is the one QB I would draft at 4. I know defense is the problem but I think Trevor Lawrence is very capable of bringing a championship to Atlanta.

I happen to believe He has a great chance of being the first player picked.  I many ways he's the best overall QB and in many ways Lawrence is too.. So it's just a matter of what kind of QB do you want.. It's looking like the QBs that can run also is started to be the thing of the Future ...  No, nobody knows right now. I don't think we could go wrong on either one of them, But IMO we should get our QB for the future while the gettins good. 

4 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Maybe Jacksonville will want Justin Fields. Maybe the Jets want another position. Trevor Lawrence is the one QB I would draft at 4. I know defense is the problem but I think Trevor Lawrence is very capable of bringing a championship to Atlanta.

Not without a defense he wont which takes us back to the actual need.. DEFENSE 

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

Longer than that. He has been on NFL scouts radar since his Freshman year IN HIGH SCHOOL

I remember when they were talking about him then and dude has walked the walk allllll the way to the freaking pros... Dude is special. Andrew Luck was special too; When a dude is just mentally built different you can see it on every level.

5 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Dang. I thought he may have a hard time transitioning to a flawed nfl team when he had everything at Clemson go well for him.  But he pointed to Deshawn Watson. Same thing with him as Trevor. 

Yeah, I think he will be good in Jacksonville but it will depend on the FO and the coaches if he reaches his full potential 

34 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Yeah, I think he will be good in Jacksonville but it will depend on the FO and the coaches if he reaches his full potential 

I don’t see the urban Meyer thing working out in Jacksonville or rather working in the NFL I think he’s more of a college coach what do you think

8 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

So Justin Fields isnt capable? I could've sworn Justin Fields just dropped 6 TDs on the Trevor Lawrence lead team 🤔🤫. I will wait for your reply.

8 hours ago, joeyg2033 said:

If Lawrence was available at 4, the majority in here would still prefer to trade down to take Surtain or Parsons... preserve Ryan's sensetivities, and to get another 2nd round pick. Book it. 

Lies you say......AMEN!!!!!!😇

8 hours ago, pearljamnash13 said:

I think that Lawrence losing is the only reason people are even considering Fields ahead of him. Ohio State has a very easy offense to run. I like Fields and think he has all the tools to be good but we'll see what he does against a Saban led defense. 

Easy Offense to run and Clemson doesn't have an easy Offense?????🤔🤫