Any chance Trevor Lawrence is available at 4?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Lawrence is there at 4 we trade down point blank get enormous draft capital.

If TLaw gets a felony between now and April, maybe. 

No

10 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Maybe Jacksonville will want Justin Fields. Maybe the Jets want another position. Trevor Lawrence is the one QB I would draft at 4. I know defense is the problem but I think Trevor Lawrence is very capable of bringing a championship to Atlanta.

If Lawrence is there at 4 we trade down point blank get enormous draft capital.

28 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Maybe Jacksonville will want Justin Fields. Maybe the Jets want another position. Trevor Lawrence is the one QB I would draft at 4. I know defense is the problem but I think Trevor Lawrence is very capable of bringing a championship to Atlanta.

If Lawrence was available at 4, the majority in here would still prefer to trade down to take Surtain or Parsons... preserve Ryan's sensetivities, and to get another 2nd round pick. Book it. 

17 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Matt Ryan did say he thinks he can be a good football player for a long time yet. I believe him. 

Who himself or Lawrence? If it's Lawrence yeah he could but qb is far from our biggest need. Our biggest needs in our is Defense and Running back period. Don't worry about the offense it's changing anyway. Everyone will do fine

Just now, federicofalcon2 said:

what if Fields blows dog in the championship game?  Does that change anyone's opinion of him then?

I think that Lawrence losing is the only reason people are even considering Fields ahead of him. Ohio State has a very easy offense to run. I like Fields and think he has all the tools to be good but we'll see what he does against a Saban led defense. 

9 minutes ago, pearljamnash13 said:

I think that Lawrence losing is the only reason people are even considering Fields ahead of him. Ohio State has a very easy offense to run. I like Fields and think he has all the tools to be good but we'll see what he does against a Saban led defense. 

I think that's kind of what I was getting at.  His stock rose dramatically this past month with Lawrence possibly going 1 overall, and now we have 4, people are hoping that we take him.  I was just wondering because he hasnt been a model of consistency throughout his college career and he has had some good games, but he has also had some bad ones as well.  I'm just curious is if he were to play a terrible game next, would people still feel he should go that high in similar fashion how Lawrence's stock hasnt dropped.  Or would it be maybe he was projected too high too soon?