How are you doing guys during covid-19

Hi there,
How are you guys doing during covid-19?

I started making money from home, mostly by writing blog articles for website, it's about marketing: http://cablenet.org/ (if anyone is interested). Have any of you also changed a job? Please share your experience during such a difficult time. It would be nice to hear your stories. Let's motivate each other.

Just now, Graig Rochester said:

Hi there,
How are you guys doing during covid-19?

I started making money from home, mostly by writing blog articles for website, it's about marketing: cablenet.org (if anyone is interested). Have any of you also changed a job? Please share your experience during such a difficult time. It would be nice to hear your stories. Let's motivate each other.

:)

8 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Just got rushed to the hospital last night because I'm having a hard time breathing, severely dehydrated, and a high temp.

Been diagnosed with pneumonia and Covid19.

Sorry to hear.  Maybe this will cheer you up:  

Jerry was in a Hospital bed wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth. "Nurse" he mumbles "are my testicles black?"
The nurse raises his gown, holds his ***** in one hand and his balls in the other. She takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with them sir."
Jerry pulls off the oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly: "Thanks for that. It was lovely but listen very very carefully ... Are-my-test-results-back?!"

48 minutes ago, The Great American said:

Sorry to hear.  Maybe this will cheer you up:  

Jerry was in a Hospital bed wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth. "Nurse" he mumbles "are my testicles black?"
The nurse raises his gown, holds his ***** in one hand and his balls in the other. She takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with them sir."
Jerry pulls off the oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly: "Thanks for that. It was lovely but listen very very carefully ... Are-my-test-results-back?!"

Thanks bro.

Needed that lol.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Hey, whats ur age and how are you doing?? Do you smoke? Hope you are getting better, just curious 

Too old to die young lol. 

Never smoked but have diabetes, high blood pressure, and nerve damage in my hands and feet due to working hard along with diabetes getting worse.

Now I'm feeling quite a bit better now but still coughing up stuff from my lungs due to getting over the pneumonia part of it. Got released from the hospital about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for asking and your concern bro.

54 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Too old to die young lol. 

Never smoked but have diabetes, high blood pressure, and nerve damage in my hands and feet due to working hard along with diabetes getting worse.

Now I'm feeling quite a bit better now but still coughing up stuff from my lungs due to getting over the pneumonia part of it. Got released from the hospital about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for asking and your concern bro.

Good to hear that you’re out of the hospital!  Hopefully you make a full recovery soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Frankly, I'm sick of this ****.  Worn a mask for **** near a year.  And still wearing them.  Flatten the curve turned into a never ending stream of no one knows what the **** is up.  I'm not a conspiracy guy normally, but far too many scenarios are running through my head.

I don't even want to leave my house anymore because the world is just ******* crazy.  

47 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Frankly, I'm sick of this ****.  Worn a mask for **** near a year.  And still wearing them.  Flatten the curve turned into a never ending stream of no one knows what the **** is up.  I'm not a conspiracy guy normally, but far too many scenarios are running through my head.

I don't even want to leave my house anymore because the world is just ******* crazy.  

Nothing ever works when everyone isn't on the same page. Hang in there

• 2 weeks later...